Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
wow.. so just enabled kinky world to my new game, and was going thru the settings and saw an STD called zombie plague and wanted to find out what that is, so i been trying to search thru the kinky world wiki. while i'm there i been reading all the added features since i been gone, holy cow... there are so many that i cant even figure out what version i had when i stopped playing the sims 3, there is so much i missed lol. i been playing sims 4 and wicked whims for so long i forgot how good kinky world is, i cant even imagine how much better it is now, and im already remembering how much better it was when i quit playing. i dont know how im gonna even learn half of it lol. but after only 1 day im already seeing what a huge difference sims 3 was vs sims 4. though i still havent figured out what the zombie plague std is is lol. she might be all about money but definitely knows how to make a mod. thumbs up for that.
Yea she is a great programmer options with kw are great but half still got bugs and alot of things stop working from sims 3 because of kw but it is a ok trade just she is focused on kt and kw sits rotting in the corner model career abandon for almost years high school progressed but full of bugs brothel only half works and a the changing of words like wingman to wingwoman for whatever reason cause career bugs but i guess it is ok if your wife cheats on you and you get blamed lol it is a sign of the times just oninki forgot what got her to this level of in come it was sims 3 i was a LL to at the beginning i started with sims 1 tho at sinfulsims lol and BAS lol

Reactions: thrtrq

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Why can i only do vaginal doggy style?
Because the stage you choose to whoohoo on only has one animation ..stage meaning prop chairs, beds and sofas etc... animation packs are in this thread if you do not have them.. you must have animation packs to make kinkyworld work

Last edited:

GeneHa

Apr 20, 2019
Because the stage you choose to whoohoo on only has one animation ..stage meaning prop chairs, beds and sofas etc... animation packs are in this thread if you do not have them.. you must have animation packs to make kinkyworld work
Thanks for reply. I have dowloaded l666 packages and now it works. But with oniki mod i can see in settings there are oniki positions (see image) but are hidden and i cant change their value from true to false.
Also i cant masturbate, it's always 'cause i miss further animation packs?

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks for reply. I have dowloaded l666 packages and now it works. But with oniki mod i can see in settings there are oniki positions (see image) but are hidden and i cant change their value from true to false.
Also i cant masturbate, it's always 'cause i miss further animation packs?
did you extract the onkini files from kinkyworld package ? if so you did not have to ..and yes amra72 ...mike24....k69..galgot.. analust etc are in this thread l666 has kinky and normal animations also in this thread mike24 has lesbian and animal (dogs) animations kinkyworld is in a way what make s the animations work but not many animations witin kinkyworld so packs are needed

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
hey I am playing with a big family but i am only controlling one sims and making the rest of the family autonomous( By using the nraas master controller making them unselectable). I was wondering if its possible to make those inactive sims within the household to autonomously go to other lots?

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
hey I am playing with a big family but i am only controlling one sims and making the rest of the family autonomous( By using the nraas master controller making them unselectable). I was wondering if its possible to make those inactive sims within the household to autonomously go to other lots?
You should use roommates instead.

Giamba9

Aug 21, 2017
Not sure it's what you mean, but I've been using this little mod a lot to make sims be regulars to places (I also set NPC pay to 3§ per hour in NRaas register):

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
thread could be helpful, if you use story progression you may be able to set it up. Failing that someone has posted a mod that does only that in the same thread but it looks buggy so use it at your own risk and make backups!

Ruwuhdman

Sep 1, 2018
Coming back here after almost a year, and coming back to the Sims 3, there's this one thing I'm surely missing for the mods. The Hole In Wall? I can't seem to find it anywhere now.. Any ideas on where to get it?

Seems to be my turn to ask for help.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Coming back here after almost a year, and coming back to the Sims 3, there's this one thing I'm surely missing for the mods. The Hole In Wall? I can't seem to find it anywhere now.. Any ideas on where to get it?

Seems to be my turn to ask for help.
decorations->mics.
also with condom dispenser

marcod10

May 12, 2017
Hey! does anyone has the updated version of K69's kinky animations? (KW_K69_Kinky_Animations V1.3) thankss in advance ;)

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know if there is a different condom dispenser, that one is so big and bulky and ....obvious. lol.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Yea she is a great programmer options with kw are great but half still got bugs and alot of things stop working from sims 3 because of kw but it is a ok trade just she is focused on kt and kw sits rotting in the corner model career abandon for almost years high school progressed but full of bugs brothel only half works and a the changing of words like wingman to wingwoman for whatever reason cause career bugs but i guess it is ok if your wife cheats on you and you get blamed lol it is a sign of the times just oninki forgot what got her to this level of in come it was sims 3 i was a LL to at the beginning i started with sims 1 tho at sinfulsims lol and BAS lol
ahh an old timer like me lol. i got rid of my sims 1 disks years ago but later when on to get the sims 1 complete collection, still got that. tried playing it like a year ago, but just couldnt get into it again between the horrible camera angles and sims going from 0 to pee in like 10 seconds i started questioning my thinking in my younger days, how could i possibly have liked this? was i insane? lol. guess it could have been fun when its the best you can get at the time. but knowing what i know now, not so much lol

Reactions: _inactive44

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to turn off sims getting autonomously naked when swinging on a swing set?

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
adnmie aside from turning off autonomous undressing, you can post a dress code sign and post it near the swingset then in live mode you can click on the sign and choose what outfit class should be worn. this setting will affect the whole yard unless you can find a way to seperate the swingset from the rest of the property. such as perhaps moving the swingset onto a thin foundation or some other way.

it i think the sign is a kw item, though i could be wrong, ive had it a long time so not sure where it came from. in my game the sign is located in buy > decor > misc. its one of the first few items, looks like a white and orange pool sign. once hung this sign also has a hide option so if you dont want it in view you can set that too so you dont have to see it.

Last edited: