Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017

In kinky world settings, whoohoo : packages you check how many animations packages are working/registered, oniki packages should be working by default. Packages>register animation - you manually register those that were not automatically registered by the mod, copy&paste each animation package name.

;Animations by Oniki
;in my game these are animations automatically registered by the mod.
kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kw_mike24_pets
KW_MaryJane_Animations
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_Galgat_animations
KW_K69_Animations
KW_Amra72_Animations
;manual reg
kinkyworldmasteranimations
KW_Swanny_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_L666_Animations
;optional, they are not really that good and i don't know if the mod can handle so many packages.
KinkyAnalustAnimations
KW_Pavka_animations
Could you provide all of these for the lastest version? Maybe Mega or Simfileshare?

Reactions: Misael23

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Could you provide all of these for the lastest version? Maybe Mega or Simfileshare?
You can find all of them in although i'm not sure if every animation is in this particular list (it should be), you can always find them just using google: loverslab sims 3 anim_name
You have to register if you want to download.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Btw, don't forget to download this gem, you must overwrite oniki original video package (be careful when updating because you may overwrite this mod again with oniki's file)

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Check the skill requirements, you need 1 kinki-selfie for level 2? University is needed for high school content.
The "Take Kinky Selfie" interaction needs the University expansion to work. That's the only reason I keep that EP and that's also why I'm asking if I really need it for leveling exhibition.

nrm66

May 16, 2017
The "Take Kinky Selfie" interaction needs the University expansion to work. That's the only reason I keep that EP and that's also why I'm asking if I really need it for leveling exhibition.
No you don't. I do not have University and I can level them up to level 10 in exhibition.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Oops, sorry, i misunderstood your question. Anyway oniki really says nothing about needing that expansion for anything else than high school content, so trust the creator?.

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017
This mod cause Game Sim3 Crash too much more, when I havn't it, I can play long time continued, but after installed it, Must be crash at any time!

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
Someone made sex animations between animals (horsexhorse, dogxdog) Haven't tried them yet.

Here is the link:

Reactions: 999Paradise

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
This mod cause Game Sim3 Crash too much more, when I havn't it, I can play long time continued, but after installed it, Must be crash at any time!
1. Nraas Master controller (reset sim option is a must; i don't use the progression and expanded tattoo package), traffic and overwatch (don't forget to turn off stuck auto-reset and clean outfits). I use also nraas_mover for teenage without adult household.
2. Download world maps with fixed routing problems. You can also edit the world if you find characters stuck frequently in one place. I use one world map based in a fixed Sunset Valley from loverslab editing or even removing some places to remove routing problems.
3. Stop kinky services, don't start kinky high school, stop flashing, etc. The less interactions initiated by the mod the better for stability.

Ctds are inevitable so don't forget to save once in a while, but you can make the game totally playable with this mod.

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017
1. Nraas Master controller (reset sim option is a must; i don't use the progression and expanded tattoo package), traffic and overwatch (don't forget to turn off stuck auto-reset and clean outfits). I use also nraas_mover for teenage without adult household.
2. Download world maps with fixed routing problems. You can also edit the world if you find characters stuck frequently in one place. I use one world map based in a fixed Sunset Valley from loverslab editing or even removing some places to remove routing problems.
3. Stop kinky services, don't start kinky high school, stop flashing, etc. The less interactions initiated by the mod the better for stability.

Ctds are inevitable so don't forget to save once in a while, but you can make the game totally playable with this mod.
Thanks for U. I had tried. I think KinkyWorld v1.0 would be solved.

Blakeisdead

Feb 23, 2018
Don't know if its allowed here but can somebody help me?
I downloaded the sims 3 base game from games4theworld site and its version was 1.0.65 . (Mods do not work in this version I tried multiple times). Now every post says that for the mods to work the version should be 1.67+ . So I downloaded this Superpatcher that updated the game . But now I can't start the game as it a pop-up window opens and says I have to prove ownership :/

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
Don't know if its allowed here but can somebody help me?
I downloaded the sims 3 base game from games4theworld site and its version was 1.0.65 . (Mods do not work in this version I tried multiple times). Now every post says that for the mods to work the version should be 1.67+ . So I downloaded this Superpatcher that updated the game . But now I can't start the game as it a pop-up window opens and says I have to prove ownership :/
The superpatcher is an official update tool. It does not remove the copy protection. If you really just want only the base game try applying the nraas nocd patch and then launching the game executable directly, do not use the launcher. I think if you want to use expansions you're going to have to go back to that site and jump through a few more hoops.