Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

yippiekayay

Jan 9, 2018
Depends, cmar has pregnancy nudes while gecko don't. If you don't care about naked pregnant women, gecko is probably the better option.
You can easily add the pregnant mroph yourself. I just put Cmars morph in the Gecko Top with s3pe. Works like a charm.

PS: remove the old file. I renamed the pack so it won't copy over the old one automatically.

Reactions: AlfGui

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
Hi... I have a problem whith the married couples. I don´t know why, but... when I let them for a time, and return to play them, the have frustration because they haven´t practiced sex when I was playing whith oder sims. And some of that coples get divorced because that.

May it sometheng of the setting... but I can not give a solution to this problem.

Can somebody help me whith this?

P.S. Im sorry for my horrible english. I don´t have much oportuneties to practice.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Hi... I have a problem whith the married couples. I don´t know why, but... when I let them for a time, and return to play them, the have frustration because they haven´t practiced sex when I was playing whith oder sims. And some of that coples get divorced because that.

May it sometheng of the setting... but I can not give a solution to this problem.

Can somebody help me whith this?

P.S. Im sorry for my horrible english. I don´t have much oportuneties to practice.
Jackhammer Approach: click anysim > Kinky World > Settings > Autonomy: disable. No matter how blueballed your sims get, they'll never get frustrated.

Soft Approach: make sure your sims have a high relationship (get'em to Netflix'n'chill every 'once in a while or something); to make sure your sims always find privacy, don't leave'em alone in a public lot and have a lot of different rooms in your house; get rid of their virginity, either by clicking on them > Kinky World > Debug > States > remove virgin flag or... do it the fun way.

P.S.: if you're using Google Chrome, right click were you're typing > check orthography > English. Doesn't solve all your problems, but it helps.

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
Jackhammer Approach: click anysim > Kinky World > Settings > Autonomy: disable. No matter how blueballed your sims get, they'll never get frustrated.

Soft Approach: make sure your sims have a high relationship (get'em to Netflix'n'chill every 'once in a while or something); to make sure your sims always find privacy, don't leave'em alone in a public lot and have a lot of different rooms in your house; get rid of their virginity, either by clicking on them > Kinky World > Debug > States > remove virgin flag or... do it the fun way.

P.S.: if you're using Google Chrome, right click were you're typing > check orthography > English. Doesn't solve all your problems, but it helps.

Thanks, lets trie it... and an other thing... Netflix'n'chill... what it mean?

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Thanks, lets trie it... and an other thing... Netflix'n'chill... what it mean?
Good thing you asked, or you'd be facing some awkward conversations/wasted opportunities :LOL:.

Literally, it means sitting on a couch with someone and watch Netflix; metaphorically, let's say that if someone invites you to Netflix'n'chill he/she hopes to find out how your downstairs beard is shaved :sneaky:.

RobbertSaxon

May 19, 2017
Good thing you asked, or you'd be facing some awkward conversations/wasted opportunities :LOL:.

Literally, it means sitting on a couch with someone and watch Netflix; metaphorically, let's say that if someone invites you to Netflix'n'chill he/she hopes to find out how your downstairs beard is shaved :sneaky:.
Hah :LOL: Ok.

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
You can easily add the pregnant mroph yourself. I just put Cmars morph in the Gecko Top with s3pe. Works like a charm.

PS: remove the old file. I renamed the pack so it won't copy over the old one automatically.
does the bottom not need preg morphs as well?

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
There is a mismatch with the texture (i use gecko default skin) on the right side of the sim, like a line from the hip to the breast height, in cmar is almost imperceptible.

yippiekayay

Jan 9, 2018
My sims definitively don't have it, so maybe it's the skin? The bottom already has a pregnant morph btw.

Edit: zoomed in and saw the line (after years of having this top, because now I was looking for it). Never noticed it before, so personally I don't really care tbh, the better boobs make up for it!

Last edited:

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so MaryJane from LL added some animations to her work bmsd type enjoy
kw_maryjane_animations to add them in game
Animations

Things you will need to run some of them handcuffs /bondframe /whip
objects

yippiekayay

Jan 9, 2018
Ok so MaryJane from LL added some animations to her work bmsd type enjoy
kw_maryjane_animations to add them in game
Animations

Things you will need to run some of them handcuffs /bondframe /whip
objects
Hey, I'm MaryJane but under a different nickname. As I am on this forum myself I don't object on you guys sharing stuff here, but I just want to mention that my content is free on LL so there's no need to post my animations here ;)
I'm not mad, don't get me wrong, but as it's free everyone has acces to it already ^^

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
Hey, I'm MaryJane but under a different nickname. As I am on this forum myself I don't object on you guys sharing stuff here, but I just want to mention that my content is free on LL so there's no need to post my animations here ;)
I'm not mad, don't get me wrong, but as it's free everyone has acces to it already ^^
Thank you love your work ..some ppl here can not get to LL because country restrictions so i try to make it available for all here Glad it is ok to share here ..like I said I am a huge fan

welaweber

Oct 28, 2019
Someone can share a mod the sims 3 i can't find this animation :
-Hungry Lesbian Foursome 4P - Bed
-Hungry Lesbian Fivesome 5P - Bed