Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

No.1Froggie

Aug 20, 2017
hey I am playing with a big family but i am only controlling one sims and making the rest of the family autonomous( By using the nraas master controller making them unselectable). I was wondering if its possible to make those inactive sims within the household to autonomously go to other lots?
Yes you can. I'm not in game right now to check but I believe it's in story progression. It will make the active household leave and do different things around town, raise skills and stuff. I love it now that my household isn't stuck at home.

EDIT: I just got in game to check the settings so I could tell you how to have active household sims to do things.

Click on town hall-->Nraas story progression-->General-->Options: Sims-->Push actives to visit lots. The higher the number the more often it will happen. Mine is at 50 and quite often, a few times sim day.

There's a ton of settings on there to go through that will make your town much more active. You can even set it up so certain sims or all sims have a chance of death in a scenario.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: mineiros123

_inactive44

Jun 10, 2017
hey can you share Lady666 Animation season4?
Aimation Lady666 on loverslab the link is dead.
ummm not sure what you are asking the lastest version of l666 s animations are on post t\i pointed you too it has all her animations seasons make no sense it is versions and 19 was the last

adnmie

Jun 24, 2017
Are there any mods to make female teens bodies look better? Like the butt and the stomach, there is no real definition of the stomach even tho I have waist mod and the butt is really horrible.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

AlfGui

Jun 10, 2017
Are there any mods to make female teens bodies look better? Like the butt and the stomach, there is no real definition of the stomach even tho I have waist mod and the butt is really horrible.

-http://modthesims.info/d/611940/enhanced-butt-slider-updated-6-16-2018-shape-morphs-added.html-

I don't understand really what you don't like about the stomach, but i suppose there are sliders in modthesims for that as well.
Edited, second link is for sims4.

Last edited:

suncoolr

Dec 17, 2017

I don't understand really what you don't like about the stomach, but i suppose there are sliders in modthesims for that as well.
HI! is SIMS4's Mod...?!

Reactions: AlfGui

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
or somebody here knows how to fix the privacy system?
In what regard? There's three settings to the privacy system which if I remember correctly are none, standard and exhibition. None means it's deactivated, no sim pays any attention to privacy. Standard is vanilla game behaviour. Exhibition means the exhibition skill is relevant to whether or not a sim cares about privacy in regards to the action they wish to perform. As far as I've observed the only problem I've had with privacy is if sims wants to perform an action and privacy is a factor but there is no privacy available to them then there is no time out on trying the action again, the sim will just spam failed action attempts non stop which has a nasty performance hit.

carlos19812

Aug 13, 2017
so what is the correct setting for it because i remember before when i saw some sims with sex animation the stop the animation and now when my sim order a pizza he takes off his pants even if i don't want to and if i see some sims with sex animation he gets alarmed and that is all, the other sim don't stop the animation