Mod Others The Sims 3: Kinky World [v405] [Oniki Kay]

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
I wonder if there a way to reset KinkyWorld in a savegame without removing all the settings, traits, records, everything about KinkyWorld?

It seems there's something stuck in the background, like the game is freezing a bit for every couple of seconds.

I thought it was a stuck sims somewhere in the world, but it's not, as Overwatch suggests no sign of it.

There's a random change if you update your KinkyWorld, the freeze is fixed by itself. As the KinkyWorld is trying reset the whole savegame.

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
I wonder if there a way to reset KinkyWorld in a savegame without removing all the settings, traits, records, everything about KinkyWorld?

It seems there's something stuck in the background, like the game is freezing a bit for every couple of seconds.

I thought it was a stuck sims somewhere in the world, but it's not, as Overwatch suggests no sign of it.

There's a random change if you update your KinkyWorld, the freeze is fixed by itself. As the KinkyWorld is trying reset the whole savegame.
You could try mastercontroller-advanced-town-reset everything

Gamepapa

Jan 7, 2018
I might have fucked something because all my females have dicks and they dont have the same sex options as the males. Like my males can do anywhere almost all the positons with a female. But the futa/shemales only have like three. Can any body tell me where I might have went wrong

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
keep getting multiple notifcation from sim saying "sigh theres no way to get privacy due to etc being there" creates a problem trying to set up an orgy by throwing a wohoo party. Is there anyway to bypass that? anyone having a similar problem?

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

knaveofgrave

Jul 10, 2017
Hey All... :)
Since the update to 396 my sims wont woohoo or nothing... what should i do?
I've had that issue a few times and it is pretty fixable. First is making sure you remembered to clear your cache after updating. Second is checking in the kinkyworld settings that the animations are registered. Third is manually resetting your sim- this is the one that tends to be the fix for me. 'resetsim firstname lastname'. If you have nraas master controller you can reset the whole town all at once.

ZombieAnGeL

Apr 14, 2018
I've had that issue a few times and it is pretty fixable. First is making sure you remembered to clear your cache after updating. Second is checking in the kinkyworld settings that the animations are registered. Third is manually resetting your sim- this is the one that tends to be the fix for me. 'resetsim firstname lastname'. If you have nraas master controller you can reset the whole town all at once.

Awesome thank you.. i will try this stuff out.. :)

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
keep getting multiple notifcation from sim saying "sigh theres no way to get privacy due to etc being there" creates a problem trying to set up an orgy by throwing a wohoo party. Is there anyway to bypass that? anyone having a similar problem?
Easy fix. Just change your privacy settings in KW. Also if you don´t already have it you should get the "no shoo" mod.

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
Easy fix. Just change your privacy settings in KW. Also if you don´t already have it you should get the "no shoo" mod.
hey thanks for the reply, i've changed the privacy setting to none first and then to standard but the notification still keeps popping up and i noticed ever since i update to the latest version of the mod, sims around town stops asking for wohoo probably because of this privacy thing, im not sure

Reactions: ryanmcain1180

Hamsterkiker

Jun 16, 2017
hey thanks for the reply, i've changed the privacy setting to none first and then to standard but the notification still keeps popping up and i noticed ever since i update to the latest version of the mod, sims around town stops asking for wohoo probably because of this privacy thing, im not sure
I have the same issue,changing privacy does nothing even when their married and alone and like you,all townies stopped asking for woohoo also.

tripox2

Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys!
I have an error with all the teens in the game, every time they get naked (excepting during shower) the skin is like a dirt one and idk how to resolve this, i try to uninstall the game an re-install, delete the skins that i have but this was not solved. This problem appeared since the 395 and I try to go back to 394 and still nothing so now I decide to ask for help to you guys
error.png

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys!
I have an error with all the teens in the game, every time they get naked (excepting during shower) the skin is like a dirt one and idk how to resolve this, i try to uninstall the game an re-install, delete the skins that i have but this was not solved. This problem appeared since the 395 and I try to go back to 394 and still nothing so now I decide to ask for help to you guys
View attachment 225290
have you tried editing the nude outfit for that sim? Thats the burnt texture for sims and its actually an outfit. If you have a mod that lets the nude outfit be edited in CAS then sometimes it puts random clothes on and changes hairstyles.

Yatzeh

Apr 8, 2018
If doesn´t work with privacy => none and Exibitionism Diff => Lowest, maybe need to reset the game and mod.
KnaveofGrave made a comment on how to, responding to ZombieAngel.
Sorry couldn´t be of more help.

dave2

Nov 8, 2017
Guys, i got a few problems. First one - rapists. They come to my sim at night, go to her bed... and fall asleep. At morning they just leave. No rape, no debuffs, nothing.

Another problem - grope feature. My naked sim got caught by NPC, some dialoge appears something like "bla, bla, bla, you like to show your body to everyone whore, etc" and then "fingering" (animation didn`t changed) and finally "i`m going to fuck you" and... everything stops. No actually "fuck", nothing, everyone just goes away. Do i miss some animations? Or it works as intended?

Base game 1.67, OKW 396.