Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trolololooo

Nov 3, 2018
I wish Meinkatz's premium creations were free >.> the amount he charges for monthly subs is crazy. but his furniture looks amazing... not sure if there is a way to leak them.

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
I wish Meinkatz's premium creations were free >.> the amount he charges for monthly subs is crazy. but his furniture looks amazing... not sure if there is a way to leak them.
10$ is not alot LOL and all leaks here are paid for or someone knows the creator.

Apr 29, 2019
Hey!! Does anyone have nosemasks by obscurus by chance? I should probably pledge to this guy since I'm always on the lookout for his Patreon items.. :ROFLMAO: I also forget who the kind soul was that is pledged to him, otherwise I'd ask you privately. :cry:
I'm looking too! Please if someone has this! :love:

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
can someone help me figure out what's causing these last exceptions? Really appreciate it.
Start by updating your wicked whims, the current version is 4.3.5.142.1 This may not fix your issue but it's a good start. If you still have issues then this is a personal thing (may not be the problem) but i only use the public version of MCCC as it tends to cause loads of LE's for me until the stable release comes out (current stable public release is 6.2.0) That may not be the issue like i said but if updating WW doesn't work give it a go. I would maybe see if anyone else has an opinion first before doing that though. Definitely update WW though.

Here:

Reactions: Unreal Bober

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
What is the difference of MC CC package and all modules? Package have smaller size than all modules yet newer.
The same goes with Woohooer. Should I choose only 1 of them or install all of them?
I just reinstalled Sims 4 since a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes