Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
Regarding Basemental Drugs. Can anyone explain to me the ambiguous/nonsensical reactions to the hookah? People "unwind" with you but you see a thumbs down, some yell, but they all smoke. Others just walk up to it and give a negative reaction. I tried to find some autonomy event that triggers the random reactions but can't. It's very stressful trying to unwind.

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Regarding Basemental Drugs. Can anyone explain to me the ambiguous/nonsensical reactions to the hookah? People "unwind" with you but you see a thumbs down, some yell, but they all smoke. Others just walk up to it and give a negative reaction. I tried to find some autonomy event that triggers the random reactions but can't. It's very stressful trying to unwind.
This is a normal game related thing. Nohing to do with the mod. The sims view the bubble blower as a forbidden thing to indulge in.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
This is a normal game related thing. Nohing to do with the mod. The sims view the bubble blower as a forbidden thing to indulge in.
Thanks. I've only used it once before and someone turned a different color or something so it just seems stupid. But as a hookah it could be cool, if people weren't constantly acting annoying around it. Thanks again for the info.

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks. I've only used it once before and someone turned a different color or something so it just seems stupid. But as a hookah it could be cool, if people weren't constantly acting annoying around it. Thanks again for the info.
There's a mod out there somewhere that stops them from reacting to the bubble blower. I have no idea if it's updated or compatible with the drug mod.

Reactions: Byrnie

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
Azmodan Platinum Side Rough Doggy Vaginal Double Beds

Normal -
Rough -
Quick questions, do i take both or one? also do i want to keep the non-platinum as well in the folder?

Last edited:

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Quick questions, do i take both or one? also do i want to keep the non-platinum as well in the folder?
Either Normal or Rough and yes, you keep the Gold version as well. Though, I remember someone saying that you'd want the Gold version that was released at the same time as the Platinum version. I haven't tested it out, so I couldn't speak to the veracity of that suggestion.

Reactions: hmorphone
Dec 7, 2018
I just loaded up S4 for the first time in weeks and updated WW. Did he disable teen/adult sex because no matter what I do I can't initiate that from either my adult or teen sims but A/A is fine. I have the teen sex switch on so I am not sure what is going on.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it triggers autonomously just fine but manual selection doesn't work.

Last edited:

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
I just loaded up S4 for the first time in weeks and updated WW. Did he disable teen/adult sex because no matter what I do I can't initiate that from either my adult or teen sims but A/A is fine. I have the teen sex switch on so I am not sure what is going on.

Edit: I forgot to mention that it triggers autonomously just fine but manual selection doesn't work.
Warning! This update removes romance age restrictions and incest all together. patreon mind police doesnt like these stuff so i dont see them coming back
Turbo had to remove it in order to remain compliant with Patreon. There is a that unlocks them.

The_Shaster

Dec 6, 2018
...bro, I am really over EVERYONE having a fucking Patreon now! Like damn! Dude, people want you to pay for EVERY small cc/mod/animation now-a-days! :mad:
I'm a old timer, I'm use to modders giving out their mods for free like the good old days. They wanted reputation, not money. Miss the good old days. Hey new Era of modders, must say not the biggest fan as well.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
I'm a old timer, I'm use to modders giving out their mods for free like the good old days. They wanted reputation, not money. Miss the good old days. Hey new Era of modders, must say not the biggest fan as well.
When a file gets uploaded and +10,000 hit it but 6 say thanks I think you can safely say that reputation is dead and the whole thing taken for granted,
At least with subscribers and leakers, creators have at least one sure fire way of knowing whether people enjoy their efforts or not

Reactions: ChiraqFreaky
Oct 13, 2018
Is anyone a Patron of ? I would love their early release June hairs but I'm not able to pledge, yeah it's only 1 dollar, but unfortunately I don't have the dollar to spare or I would :confused: In fact I'm overdrawn by 10 bucks currently, which sucks! Anyway, if anyone has access to their early releases and is willing to share, that would be awesome!

Reactions: KikkiKitty24

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
Is anyone a Patron of ? I would love their early release June hairs but I'm not able to pledge, yeah it's only 1 dollar, but unfortunately I don't have the dollar to spare or I would :confused: In fact I'm overdrawn by 10 bucks currently, which sucks! Anyway, if anyone has access to their early releases and is willing to share, that would be awesome!
Girll!! or Boyy!! or Non-Binary !! I dont have the pledge sorry but you DONT need to explain yourself. Must of us are BROKE as fuck too T.T We got you. Someone will eventually share the link for you ;)

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019

here : you can download them back if you want the incest and teen-adult relationship back :)

Reactions: whiskey4breakfast
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes