Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I don't know if it's the game, WW, or the animations, but I get women playing with mens tits and fingering men's honey patch and men taking women's positions in gang bangs, while the women jack their cocks with the rest of the men. And God forbid I should in invite Bella Goth to a party or to hang out, cause she ends up in the bathroom sucking her nonexistent cock. Is there something I'm, suppose to click under WW to make genders stick to their roles in animations?

D

Deleted member 970849

I don't know if it's the game, WW, or the animations, but I get women playing with mens tits and fingering men's honey patch and men taking women's positions in gang bangs, while the women jack their cocks with the rest of the men. And God forbid I should in invite Bella Goth to a party or to hang out, cause she ends up in the bathroom sucking her nonexistent cock. Is there something I'm, suppose to click under WW to make genders stick to their roles in animations?
Sounds like you have on anything goes

D

Deleted member 970849

from the wicked whims site:

"Anything Goes means that Sims gender is ignored and they will fit all and every animation no matter what. This can cause issues with Sims performing incorrect roles (like female penetrating a male and not the other way). "

if you have that off try ticking off this:

"‘Recognize Male/Females As Both’ allows to override all animations roles of a specific gender to be allowed for everybody. "

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018

"Anything Goes means that Sims gender is ignored and they will fit all and every animation no matter what. This can cause issues with Sims performing incorrect roles (like female penetrating a male and not the other way). "

"‘Recognize Male/Females As Both’ allows to override all animations roles of a specific gender to be allowed for everybody. "
I don't have either one of those settings and I always seem to get shit like that happening to my sim. I'm thinking WW is getting too big and it can't sync properly with game data....

Reactions: MiamiDoll_

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017

Thank you, I will try

SalaciousD

Jul 5, 2018

The third stable pre-release for MCCC/MC Woohoo is out for 6.2.0 (6.2.0.3). As with all stable pre-releases, there are no English placeholder strings for new menu options for other languages. That always happens in the release candidate.
Assuming no big issues are found, this will be a quick stable pre-release followed by a release candidate in a couple of days. Then we'll have the public release pretty quickly thereafter.
Full change log is .
Installation instructions can be found .
Troubleshooting can be found .
Compatibility:
This has been tested to be working with (but does not require) GTW, OR, Get Together, Dine Out, City Life, Vampires, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Jungle Adventures, Seasons, Get Famous and the patch released February 21, 2019 - PC 1.50.67.1020 / Mac 1.50.67.1220. It will also work with anything after that Sims 4 update unless otherwise specified on Tumblr/Patreon posts I make after the update. Earlier Sims 4 versions may not be compatible so we often do not support anything below the specified version here!

Candy_dash

Jan 30, 2019
Anyone else read through HerMajestryBuilds rant about someone leaking her 'patreon exclusive' builds to DWP? The whole rant is actually up on DWP to read, but omg, that girl! Like, how full of yourself can you get. When I read "this build in particular is as close to perfection as anyone will get in the building community" I could not believe what I saw. Like, that shit nearly knocked my ass over! Lmao! Apparently she and she alone can build good dollhouses in a dolly game and no one else :LOL: Bitch, what!? The level of ego that's in the TS4 community kills me, I remember in the TS2 days when if you didn't include a mesh in a recolor you were considered a lazy creator. :ROFLMAO: This is just too much, I stg man. If I hadn't already sunk an obscene amount of money into TS4, the CC community alone would make me just toss up my arms in defeat and walk away from the game.

Anyway! I also have SFS invite codes if anyone wants one, but instead of spamming the board with them, anyone who needs/wants one can just drop me a DM and I'll give you one, kay? Cool (y)
Can i have a the codes please ??

Seventy9

Apr 4, 2018
Requires updating WP when available.
  • Reworked assigning of sex animations actors roles
  • Fixed 'Talk about Fertility' interaction having a lockout time
  • Fixed faking personality being available for children
  • Fixed Gender Recognition options being visible when playing as children
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
YrSa Special - Paddle Doggy Spanking on Floors V2 Hard Spanking

Kodenu Paddle -

On 2/25/2019 at 7:56 PM, said:

I have the objects and the animations but can't use them. When I try to click, it will only let me place in inventory/place in world. What am I doing wrong?​
YrSa's reply​
"After updating the objects, they have changed the individual code. Now animations do not see them. We need the authors to change the code to a new one."

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes