Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
does anybody have a DL to HerMajestyBuilds "Instagram Baddie Estate"? If so please share!!!
It's on DWP, I was waiting for it as well lol

Edit: Never mind this, apparently DWP had to take it down and edit it. I guess HerMajestyBuilds is passing them out in a certain way to figure out who's sharing "her" builds. :rolleyes: I hate that. Her builds are nice and all but it's not THAT deep that you need to pass your lots out privately to see who's sharing your builds that also includes other creators content in it. The damn nerve of that lol, I want to share it but I don't want to get the person who shared in trouble. :cautious:

andebria

Oct 24, 2018
It's on DWP, I was waiting for it as well lol

Edit: Never mind this, apparently DWP had to take it down. I guess HerMajestyBuilds is passing them out in a certain way to figure out who's sharing "her" builds. :rolleyes: I hate that. Her builds are nice and all but it's not THAT deep that you need to pass your lots out privately to see who's sharing your builds that also includes other creators content in it. The damn nerve of that lol.

Is there a way you can upload it? Please!

Reactions: saybonjourtoglamour

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
The amount of CC that Instagram Baddie Estate lot has almost gave me a heart attack. I am pretty sure my computer will explode o_O

Reactions: RandomCrsz

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
Instagram Baddie Estate by HerMajestyBuilds was removed from DWP because the file is corrupted.
Wow -_-, NOW I see this :rolleyes:. That's so F'd up and I was trying to protect them lol. What an a/h, I'm glad I didn't install it yet and I'm sorry to the two I just shared that DL too. Though I was helping out, please don't install it. Already deleted it from my mega.

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
I've had the original DWP download of her build in my game for 3 days with no issues. My game runs fine, saves fine, loads and exits fine. All of my other save files also run smoothly. The only odd thing I noticed was a dot next to a creators name in the mods folder. When I ran the files through S4S they were all intact and no errors showed when I ran them through conflict detector. Where's the corruption?

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
i posted so much of sims4imagination so long ago. it would be wise for people to search the comments here instead of multiple people piling on asking for the same thing. here is the list--whatever isn't here was posted after i left their patreon and DWP keeps them updated from what i have heard.

it_wasnt_me

Dec 1, 2018
I've had the original DWP download of her build in my game for 3 days with no issues. My game runs fine, saves fine, loads and exits fine. All of my other save files also run smoothly. The only odd thing I noticed was a dot next to a creators name in the mods folder. When I ran the files through S4S they were all intact and no errors showed when I ran them through conflict detector. Where's the corruption?
yeah, i wonder what the issue is as well. according to DWP's Twitter, they haven't been able to recreate the issue but took a warning from someone who said they personally had issues. i haven't had any issues so far!

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
any recommended animators for wicked whims? and also any good skin mods and such im really new to all this

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
any recommended animators for wicked whims? and also any good skin mods and such im really new to all this
Just download the mega folder and test and discard tactic, testing them and discard the animations that do not suit your tastes
the thing is already very advanced, in these moments is the most practical way to have everything well adjusted
Although you really should not break your head, if you have space on your hard disk the contents of the folder ... it will not hurt you
Another option is to pay attention to which animations have more updates here, that will serve you to discard the animations that have less quality of the mega folder package
I forget .. in the folder you have the 2 best options for bodies and skin
betterbody and the dumbaby mods choose the one you like the most
I've been using Amra72, Motherlode,OLL, Salarmoj, Mike24, Wild guy judging from those u could get a good idea of my taste any other animators you would recommend adding to the list?
xeroph Just Add
Anarcis, Azmodan22, Artista de Bastardo, TheGamerBoy and Yrsa and you will have a good set

Reactions: xeroph

xeroph

Jan 24, 2018
Just download the mega folder and test and discard tactic, testing them and discard the animations that do not suit your tastes
the thing is already very advanced, in these moments is the most practical way to have everything well adjusted
Although you really should not break your head, if you have space on your hard disk the contents of the folder ... it will not hurt you
Another option is to pay attention to which animations have more updates here, that will serve you to discard the animations that have less quality of the mega folder package
I've been using Amra72, Motherlode,OLL, Salarmoj, Mike24, Wild guy judging from those u could get a good idea of my taste any other animators you would recommend adding to the list?

RandomCrsz

Dec 14, 2017
I felt really bad about sharing a "corrupted" file so I've been checking it out myself too but I'm not finding anything wrong with mine either. I wonder if they just wanted an excuse to take it down for some more time to protect the sharer? idk, but I'm not seeing anything wrong with it. I haven't tried it in-game yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes