[Mod] [Others] The Sims 4: Mod Collection [v40] [K.Leoric]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Oct 25, 2018
I've been using MCCC since it came out, and I have never had an issue with save files related to MCCC. What does cause save file issues is having too many saves. As for how many saves, I couldn't say exactly, but I have experienced save corruption when I let the save folder grow to much beyond 5Gig. That's the only thing I've ever had problems with related to sims 4 saves.
Not so much corruption, as saves not actually registering. I read someone in here say they loaded saves with hours of gameplay not being saved with the new MCCC installed. Just wondering if this is still an issue before I download it.

Jun 28, 2017
Is Mcc still giving some in here issues with save files?
Not yet tried todays updated MCC but the 3 previous versions have screwed up my saved game. I only had 1 saved game and it saved everything ok except any relationships gain. I tried a new game and same happened. Didn't matter if I chose "Save" or "Save As". No other script mods running.

Lagdar7

May 25, 2017
Sorry if I'm mistaken but I remember there was a pack with lots and lots of traits from different autors. Not just the adult ones. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks.

Sep 13, 2018
Sorry if I'm mistaken but I remember there was a pack with lots and lots of traits from different autors. Not just the adult ones. Does anyone know where to find it? Thanks.
I believe I know the mod you are referring to. I may be mistaken as well, but I think that mod was shut down because all of the traits in it were stolen, or otherwise ripped off, from other authors. You can look on for a bunch of traits, but most seem to be packaged individually.

Lagdar7

May 25, 2017
I believe I know the mod you are referring to. I may be mistaken as well, but I think that mod was shut down because all of the traits in it were stolen, or otherwise ripped off, from other authors. You can look on for a bunch of traits, but most seem to be packaged individually.
oooh, ok, thanks ^^

Oct 8, 2017
The only thing I don't like about new MCCC is that the Skill Cheat doesn't work on NPC Sims anymore (Necessary for running a restaurant) other than that I have no problem so far. Still have to roll back a few versions for the cheat through.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Since SFS has some trouble recently, i re-uploaded all the Sstormyy files on Mega for the people who haven't downloaded the files yet (K.Leoric will update them later in the mega folder).
If you already downloaded the stuff i put here around one week ago, don't mind this as they are the same.

Also, Sstormyy patreon page is currently under review by Patreon (probably the fact that he didn't hide some previews or something like that), i have no idea when it'll be back.

I also planned to send the files to DWP when they'll be back, so if you see Sstormyy there, it'll probably be the same as here, so don't download :)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Lifeline update - Right hand pack - 10 february 2019

Masturbation Shoot (Stage 3 & Climax)

Masturbation Shoot (Stage 3)
Category : Handjob
You must be registered for see images

Masturbation Shoot (Climax)
Category : Climax
You must be registered for see images

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
I can't enter downwithpatreon site, it said

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sep 29, 2018
The only thing I don't like about new MCCC is that the Skill Cheat doesn't work on NPC Sims anymore (Necessary for running a restaurant) other than that I have no problem so far. Still have to roll back a few versions for the cheat through.
Skill cheats are accessible when you SHIFT/Right click on a non-active sim.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I can't enter downwithpatreon site, it said

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Downwithpatreon is currently moving to a new domain but they have some trouble right now with their new host, so it's offline and no one knows a potential date of fix, we all have to be patient. :)

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes