[Mod] [Others] The Sims 4: Mod Collection [v40] [K.Leoric]

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Apr 19, 2018

• Fixed an error caused by hinting personalities
  • Fixed NPC Sims sex finishing too early
Thanks for the upload, it's working great!

I actually prefer MEGA instead of SimFile Share. It downloads faster, even before SFS was having problems.

Could it be possible for you to upload the WW files on MEGA as well in the future??
Thanks!

GillyBean

Aug 20, 2017
Since SFS has some trouble recently, i re-uploaded all the Sstormyy files on Mega for the people who haven't downloaded the files yet (K.Leoric will update them later in the mega folder).
If you already downloaded the stuff i put here around one week ago, don't mind this as they are the same.

Also, Sstormyy patreon page is currently under review by Patreon (probably the fact that he didn't hide some previews or something like that), i have no idea when it'll be back.

I also planned to send the files to DWP when they'll be back, so if you see Sstormyy there, it'll probably be the same as here, so don't download :)

Great job @UYScutti23 ! Shame there isn't a medal smilie for services to F95 uploads. Sorry I can only give you a :coffee:

May 7, 2018
Hi !
In case you haven't noticed, MCCC 6.1.0 Final release is out.
If you are still using the 6.1.0RC1, go and grab this one with the missing features and other additions .
About PMM and MCCC, please note that MCCC won't load or run if PMM is present, so you will be able to use PMM but not MCCC.

Change log >

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hah, good to see downwithpatreon just move...

i was a bit scared honestly that the fuckers win the fight (guess you see what i mean XD)

Does anyone use MCCC's woohoo module in combination with WW, or do you just not bother since WW has it's on pregnancy control? I typically use both, but I'm thinking of cutting out MCCC's woohoo module since I feel like I deal more with WW's sex and pregnancy settings than MCCC's. Just curious if anyone else does it that way or not, did you notice any big difference in your games?

May 7, 2018
Does anyone use MCCC's woohoo module in combination with WW, or do you just not bother since WW has it's on pregnancy control? I typically use both, but I'm thinking of cutting out MCCC's woohoo module since I feel like I deal more with WW's sex and pregnancy settings than MCCC's. Just curious if anyone else does it that way or not, did you notice any big difference in your games?
I use both, mainly because mcwoohoo wil take care of vanilla stuff while ww has some missing spots.
The settings in ww don't fully change some in game settings romance and woohoo related.
In my experience, the only settings we have to chance in mccc (in case we want incest pregnancies to be successful either vanilla or ww)= allow family+Teens.
Missing this, the pregnancies generated by ww will be destroyed during tests done by the game core. So Mccc will prevent that situation from happening and everybody's happy.

4.90 star(s) 12 Votes