Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2018
Me either. :LOL: The person above me asked "who leaks Lupo?" and I mentioned you because I believe you're the one that does. I'm clueless to anything before that. Lol!

Reactions: _Fin_

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Hi !
In case you haven't noticed, MCCC 6.1.0 Final release is out.
If you are still using the 6.1.0RC1, go and grab this one with the missing features and other additions .
About PMM and MCCC, please note that MCCC won't load or run if PMM is present, so you will be able to use PMM but not MCCC.

Change log >

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hah, good to see downwithpatreon just move...

i was a bit scared honestly that the fuckers win the fight (guess you see what i mean XD)

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone use MCCC's woohoo module in combination with WW, or do you just not bother since WW has it's on pregnancy control? I typically use both, but I'm thinking of cutting out MCCC's woohoo module since I feel like I deal more with WW's sex and pregnancy settings than MCCC's. Just curious if anyone else does it that way or not, did you notice any big difference in your games?

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Does anyone use MCCC's woohoo module in combination with WW, or do you just not bother since WW has it's on pregnancy control? I typically use both, but I'm thinking of cutting out MCCC's woohoo module since I feel like I deal more with WW's sex and pregnancy settings than MCCC's. Just curious if anyone else does it that way or not, did you notice any big difference in your games?
I use both, mainly because mcwoohoo wil take care of vanilla stuff while ww has some missing spots.
The settings in ww don't fully change some in game settings romance and woohoo related.
In my experience, the only settings we have to chance in mccc (in case we want incest pregnancies to be successful either vanilla or ww)= allow family+Teens.
Missing this, the pregnancies generated by ww will be destroyed during tests done by the game core. So Mccc will prevent that situation from happening and everybody's happy.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I hope to god that the "Impressions" system is removed from WW or made into a separate mod. It's really starting to affect my game. Suddenly my sim is being accused of cheating on his partner and he doesn't even have a partner. This really has no place in a sex mod. Either get rid of it, make it a separate mod, or make a WW Lite where we have everything before "Impressions". The disable experimental doesn't do squat to stop this abomination.....

shampuru

Oct 16, 2017
I hope to god that the "Impressions" system is removed from WW or made into a separate mod. It's really starting to affect my game. Suddenly my sim is being accused of cheating on his partner and he doesn't even have a partner. This really has no place in a sex mod. Either get rid of it, make it a separate mod, or make a WW Lite where we have everything before "Impressions". The disable experimental doesn't do squat to stop this abomination.....
You sure it's the impressions system's fault? You only get accused of cheating if you have romance bar with one sim and do romantic interactions with another or use WW with another sim. Unless you have a trait making it so sims aren't jealous or you enable the no jealousy switch in WW.

Reactions: rai-chan

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I'm not 100% certain, however.. I've been playing this particular sim for many months. I have polygamy set on both WW and MCCC, and have chosen traits specifically so my sim could be a lowlife and no one would care. Long story short, I think the "Impressions" are influencing the game in unpredictable ways. I have never gotten this message until today, just a few days after installing WW 4.3.5.140.4. I have opened up WW in Sims Studio and removed all files referencing the system, and have done the same with the scripts. I do get an error on startup, but haven't seen one during game play. Ironically, WW reports that WW is not causing the error when in fact it's the only thing that could. MCCC reports it too. I'm going to mess a bit with the files. So far they seem to be working just fine other than the startup error.

I think I'm just irritated that Turbo is trying to make WW a mod of all trades... He'd be much better served to make anything non sex related a separate mod.

Reactions: xCowboyx

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Do you have Get Famous installed? Because that's part of the reputation system and you can start getting messages like that pretty frequently, regardless of if they're true or not. If you do have it then the whole "be a lowlife and no on will care" thing isn't going to work out very well for you.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Get Famous has a reputation system, a crappy one at that. You're confusing Get Famous with WW. GF has Sims spamming you with more texts and calls than every before attacking you and demanding you give them your phone number and go on dates with random people you don't even know.
How dare you cheat!
How dare you drink from another Sim that's gross!
etc. etc. etc.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I get your point, but replacing one crappy system with another isn't the solution. I want a sex mod, not a morality system.
This impressions system came out of left field. I kind of get periods since it ties into pregnancy which is a consequence of sex which is the whole point of the mod in the first place, so it makes sense, little over detailed but it fits the theme. Impressions though? As it is now it just feels like filler. I am interested in seeing how the upcoming attraction and reputation system fit in but unless autonomy is changed I can't see it really changing how sims interact with one another as far as woohoo is concerned.

Hopefully it ends up being more than "if this sim likes x and you have x you get a +5 to all relationship scores" or worse all it does is give more mood changes like the game doesn't make your sims bipolar enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes