Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CMH

Dec 27, 2017
So my sim had an miscarriage New Years and since has gotten pregnant twice but has since then miscarried those two times as well. Has that happened to anyone else?

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

Dr.Buttlet

May 5, 2018
It's not all that. It starts with a fight and then the participants still have to wander to the sex location to start the animation.

If there's gonna be rape, Sims 3 and KW does it better with everything happening on the spot. WW needs a "Do me. Right here. Right now." function. Wandering from one end to the house to the other and back kinda breaks the mood.
Did Oniki ever learn how to code somewhat clean and efficient or is it still just a mass of severed tentacles with no suckers?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Did Oniki ever learn how to code somewhat clean and efficient or is it still just a mass of severed tentacles with no suckers?
Ha, I know what you mean. Oniki's work on her sex mod is far more ambitious and loaded with content than TurboDriver's. But peering through the scripts she made makes me want to cry. You even tell just by playing with the mod and how much it negatively affects game performance. So that being said, no, last I checked it was still quite buggy and does wreck TS3s already poor performance. Still, KinkyWorld > WickedWhims overall in my opinion. :whistle:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo much dlcs that shouldnt even exist as dlcs lol... EA milk to the end.

btw, its possible to transfert my MCCC setting into the new version ? i use old one like maybe 1 update before last one.
i just.. dont want to change all the damn setting again -_-.
didnt tryed yet soo, no idea, but i prefer to ask before to avoid some possible troubles.
(i just want to transfert the setting, nothing else)

CMH

Dec 27, 2017
I almost called you a name.. Don't drink while pregnant, in the game or real life. Only 1 shot.. nothing more. Yes that's why she keep having miscarriages.
There’s no need to call anyone an almost name... and I know not to drink in real life while pregnant... it’s a game... this has never happened before. Thank you for your help and responding.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
soo much dlcs that shouldnt even exist as dlcs lol... EA milk to the end.

btw, its possible to transfert my MCCC setting into the new version ? i use old one like maybe 1 update before last one.
i just.. dont want to change all the damn setting again -_-.
didnt tryed yet soo, no idea, but i prefer to ask before to avoid some possible troubles.
(i just want to transfert the setting, nothing else)
MCCC's settings appear to transfer well from previous versions. The settings format hasn't been reworked since the start. It's only been added to, so there shouldn't be an issue at all. Any changes will be added to your config.

addkombu

Jan 10, 2019
I've been trying to figure out what's causing the LE, but clearly its beyond me. Any help is appreciated!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dafuq ? is it me ? or with the last update all the sims have big eyes ? o_O

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
MCCC's settings appear to transfer well from previous versions. The settings format hasn't been reworked since the start. It's only been added to, so there shouldn't be an issue at all. Any changes will be added to your config.
well, no luck for me..
i tryed and nothing. i reinstalled the whole game with dlcs and shit (clean instal), installed the mods (WW, wicked pervetion and MCCC + some last updated poses posted here). game run, WW show me a red warning for half a seconde and ingame i have the WW option, but they are no options for sex, only all the setting options.
guess i messed something , as always lol.

EDIT :
nvm i fixed it. i got 2 sims folder in my document, 1 french and 1 english, apparently i need to instal the mods in the english one for make it work correctly :/. no idea why, but it work anyway soo its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes