Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Hi Guys ... I've read that there are some Hight Slider Mods ... can someone link me to a good one?
, but there is a tradeoff in the animations don't allow for the height difference. Until they do, it's gonna look weird, and I can't recommend it.

Reactions: hmorphone

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
Hi guys,i am new here ..thanks for yours contribution so far (y). trying to make few realistic faces,eyes and eyebrows for female as well as for the kids also few hair conversions for kids..i will post those mod here later.sorry for my bad english:cry:

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
What's the latest version of wicked? I put the new version of nisa's and is giving conflict. Can someone help me?

demoniders

May 1, 2018
hey guys! i have all my mods up to date (except a few tuning mods that dont need updates) but my game takes really long to load and i get empty last exceptions whenever it loads. i have the latest version of the game the 1.51.77

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
hey guys! i have all my mods up to date (except a few tuning mods that dont need updates) but my game takes really long to load and i get empty last exceptions whenever it loads. i have the latest version of the game the 1.51.77
Did you perhaps turn off the Impressions system in the WW Relationships settings? I did that and now I get an empty LE every time I start that save. Annoying, but not gamebreaking.

Unrelated: anyone else get "Rock Group Small" as flavor text on some moodlets?

demoniders

May 1, 2018
Did you perhaps turn off the Impressions system in the WW Relationships settings? I did that and now I get an empty LE every time I start that save. Annoying, but not gamebreaking.

Unrelated: anyone else get "Rock Group Small" as flavor text on some moodlets?
I don't have WW.

demoniders

May 1, 2018
I'm not sure then. I just read in another forum that it could be related to duplicate CC packages or unnoticed *.zip or *.rar files in your mod folder. I'm going to check mine out now.
Wow, this sure is gonna be a headache as I have a TON of CC and they are merged!! Damn :(. Is there any program that checks for duplicate CC??

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Wow, this sure is gonna be a headache as I have a TON of CC and they are merged!! Damn :(. Is there any program that checks for duplicate CC??
What I've been doing lately is sorting my CC by creator. That way PralineSims gets it's own folder, Marigold another, Elliesimple another, and so on. It's made it a bit easier to find copies and also detect duplicates when I bring in a fresh set of CC for a new sim I've downloaded.

Reactions: WickedWitch55
Aug 20, 2017
Hi, You can unmerge CC merged files with Sims 4 Studio (Content Management | Unmerge) and you can clean up your mods folder with this tool - as always copy your Mods folder to desktop first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes