Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2017
I don't use it because of all the police stuff, Sims reacting, Sims making stupid gestures after punching someone all the time for hours on end, horrible animations, traits that are applied to your Sim for their actions, outfits for Sims using the weapons so townies walk around holding knives and guns and bats. Its a mess and not worth it. I prefer Torment because you can just mess with someone and not suffer stupid concequences minus the shutter animation where Sims act scared. Plus with that mod you can run over toddlers by having a car fly through the house. Can't beat that.
Sacrificial seems to have good ideas for mods but they all suffer from poor implementation. I've seen it mentioned before that he doesn't update his scripts between updates, which is mind boggling if true.

PutuPisReal

May 8, 2018
Is anyone actively using the Extreme Violence mod? If so, how do you feel about it and how does it effect your gameplay?
For me, it's way too random so I put it to Non Lethal violence. Brothers killing sisters and vice versa, if they had a little "method to the madness" or having a reason why someone would kill the other person would be cool. I would kill someone if my date would fucking someone else, release his soul and destroy his/her urn. Now that's fun

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
So, I thought I was buying Strangerville, but it happened to be the base game, which I already own. Anyone interested in getting a free original key for the base game? First come, first serve and all that :)
The Key has now been claimed! It is no longer available!

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
BWAAAAAAA ... SSSSNIIIFFF....

As far back as I can remember ... I . I .. always misplace my rZrkeyz/

Oct 13, 2018
Did we lose the leak from CandySims4's patreon? Nothing from them have been put on DWP in a long time yet on their tumblr they're still turning out 'patreon exclusive' items like every other day, which sucks cause some of their stuff is actually really nice.

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Is anyone actively using the Extreme Violence mod? If so, how do you feel about it and how does it effect your gameplay?
I have it installed but only use it when I feel like having one Sim beat another one up. The animations are still horrendous, but seeing them all black and blue for a few hours is kinda funny. I've never had a problem with Sims randomly killing each other, I guess I must have the autonomy off.

Reactions: rev22x20

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
I have it and its been fine. I don't have anything autonomous so no random killings or fights. What I don't like is seeing Sims randomly walking around with knives/guns and with blood all over them.
I had a Sim where her makeup for one of her outfits was set to the bloody face you get from being beaten up. Idk why. I didn't choose it, it just happened randomly. The crazy thing was I didn't even realize it until I had this particular Sim engage in sex with WW. When she got naked, for whatever reason the makeup would always switch to that bloody face! It was freaky as hell! I ended up deleting her lol

Reactions: rev22x20

taped up cd

Jan 12, 2019
...damnit. I wish I knew how to animate! Lol! I have so many idea I want to see in wicked whims but no one ever seems to do them. Do you guys know of any ww animator that do customs? BUT don't charge out the ass!

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
you know how these things are going, if you present your ideas, maybe someone will sign up to collaborate
...damnit. I wish I knew how to animate! Lol! I have so many idea I want to see in wicked whims but no one ever seems to do them. Do you guys know of any ww animator that do customs? BUT don't charge out the ass!
Yes, I understand the frustrating feeling of wanting to do something and not being able to do it
Well you know how these things are going, if you present your ideas, maybe someone will sign up to collaborate, you never know when the goddess fortune can appear

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I had a Sim where her makeup for one of her outfits was set to the bloody face you get from being beaten up. Idk why. I didn't choose it, it just happened randomly. The crazy thing was I didn't even realize it until I had this particular Sim engage in sex with WW. When she got naked, for whatever reason the makeup would always switch to that bloody face! It was freaky as hell! I ended up deleting her lol
I wish I knew how to disable that. I think the creator has to disable those knives and guns to appear as random accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes