Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

malecislife

Jan 20, 2021
hey guys! if I promised you content from a user I will 9/10 have it to you by tmrw or this weekend. I have heard that you're supposed to use prepaid cards. ill be getting one tmrw or this weekend you guys. *inserts hearts N' hugs* also thanks for the birthday wishes!
hey, happy birthday! if ur still taking requests, could u sub to busra-tr? i really want her exclusive stuff <3

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
soo...

there is no way to get the last 6-8 Sims4imagination sims ?

checked all around, nothing. no comment, no link and even in the google or else... :/

well, guess it's time to give up. fuck this creators and his greedy shit.
Yes Fuck this guy.... Used to be good friend of mine but since he know Patreon.. he completely changed, now he were not creative as used to be...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Hello zonies, fun police here.

We have discussed and decided that for the foreseeable future this thread will be locked and kept for archival purposes.

This thread has a growing cesspool of toxicity through the past, we could deal with that, but also most of the posts made here for as far as we can see are SFW mods. We are an adult site, for adult games, comics and mods, The Sims 4 is not a lewd game, we don't even have on-site for that reason, most of what's happening could very well be on Nexus or similar, there's no reason for this thread to continue existing.

If you do have lewd stuff to share, please refer to this other thread or one of the other lewd mod Sims4 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes