Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Well, if your intentions are really to "have fun" with animals, I suggest you to try downloading TS3 + Mike animations for it. TS4 has no bestiality as for yet.
Sorry, but that's simply misleading weather or not you agree with where the mod originates from. It does exist for TS4 and people should be able to make their own decisions as far as how far they want to go to get it.

Reactions: Nihilust

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
that's simply misleading weather or not you agree with where the mod originates from. It does exist for TS4 and people should be able to make their own decisions as far as how far they want to go to get it
You're absolutely right, in principle. Personally I'm not offended by what all they get up to over on that site I'm unwilling to risk a potential warning or ban here by naming; this is just a damn video game & has no impact on what goes on in real life in that particular regard. I wouldn't touch any of their downloads with a hand I'd cut off a mortal enemy for a lot of reasons, but I'm far too twisted myself to not inwardly chuckle at it all.

However, not naming it or widely spreading knowledge of it is simply the right move. Imagine if the nature & extent of that mod of a mod were to happen to go viral & pull the mass internet outrage trigger. The overwhelming bulk of that immediate fallout isn't going to hit them, or us; it'd Hulk smash Maxis & EA. That's franchise & developer killing shit there if they do nothing about it. And the only thing they really COULD do about it is try to make modding Sims damn near impossible through every & any means they could.

The nature of the game changes so fundamentally with even the comparatively "mild" kind of mods that we play with that it's almost totally unrecognizable from its vanilla state, and easy to kind of forget the "mainstream" demographic for said vanilla state is teenage girls.

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Guys im new at this mods. I downloaded couple mod and enter the game. I try to crate new sim but whole body seems black. How can i fix this?

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
Guys im new at this mods. I downloaded couple mod and enter the game. I try to crate new sim but whole body seems black. How can i fix this?

^^^ This is an awesome site that has a ton of great posts & articles walking you through beginner steps & problems. Helped me a LOT when I first started getting into this particular series.

Reactions: Darth Keadus

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018

^^^ This is an awesome site that has a ton of great posts & articles walking you through beginner steps & problems. Helped me a LOT when I first started getting into this particular series.
Thanks for advice. I think my problem is "Enable Custom Content and Mods" option. There is no such thing in settings

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
I think my problem is "Enable Custom Content and Mods" option. There is no such thing in settings
Should be in "options" under the "other" tab. Two check boxes; one enables custom content & most mods; the one under it enables script mods like WW.

If it's not there at all, my only guess would be trying to reinstall the game. What version are you using?

wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Should be in "options" under the "other" tab. Two check boxes; one enables custom content & most mods; the one under it enables script mods like WW.

If it's not there at all, my only guess would be trying to reinstall the game. What version are you using?
I updated the game just now but i have a "video card" issue now. My video card is updated but still "video card" issue.

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
My video card is updated but still "video card" issue
Might want to consider looking up how to do a "clean uninstall" of your video drivers & then reinstalling them, in case they're corrupted. If that doesn't do it, I'd consider wiping & then reinstalling the game.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry, but that's simply misleading weather or not you agree with where the mod originates from. It does exist for TS4 and people should be able to make their own decisions as far as how far they want to go to get it.
The last time we had this discussion we had quite a few posts deleted. There's a reason we're all tight lipped about it other than the fact that some may morally disagree with it. If anyone wants it bad enough they have multiple search engines at their disposal.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
The file name was changed as I using iPad not my pc so make sure you check when downloading so you don’t end up with duplicate Anarcis files.
I downloaded it and the name is the same? WW_Anarcis.package . Is that what you meant?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
anyone here have the updated version of pregnancy mega mod 35.2?
The newest version (35.3) has been shared on the discord chat in the "rebel leaks" area.

I won't share it here since the file its not mine to do so.

Reactions: Darth Keadus

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Here is Anarcis new Bondage series using Azmodans bondage devices

• Bondage: Crucifiedis an M/F Teasing animation for the Bondage Cross.
  • Bondage: Hung Upside Downis an M/F Teasing animation for the Vertical Pillory*.
  • Bondage: Locked Upright is also an M/F Teasing animation for the Vertical Pillory.
  • Bondage: Pilloriedis an M/F Teasing animation for the Medium Pillory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes