Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
hi guys, i just notice on when i open galery a tab named codex, how i can connect to this? (i suppose is a cracker version of online gallery? )
That's the cracked version of the game and you can't connect to the sims gallery using a pirated game.

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
hi guys, i just notice on when i open galery a tab named codex, how i can connect to this? (i suppose is a cracker version of online gallery? )
Remove the Mods folder and you can access the content in the gallery, it seems to be an error.

Nihilust

Aug 4, 2017
General reminder for everyone using the non-"borrowed" (bought) version of the game that the mod breaking update is out today, so turn off your autoupdater. Likely to be a while before the mods that are going to update do so.

And thanks again to everyone for sharing their files with us broke bastards; it's much appreciated.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
General reminder for everyone using the non-"borrowed" (bought) version of the game that the mod breaking update is out today, so turn off your autoupdater. Likely to be a while before the mods that are going to update do so.

And thanks again to everyone for sharing their files with us broke bastards; it's much appreciated.
Thanks for the reminder :D

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Try to find that mod that make boobs bounce (while not in sex animation but walking, dish washing and the likes). I have the free version from Lovers Lab but are there anymore updated content beyond that?

Reactions: Nihilust and texsss

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
Basemental Is updated Free and Patreon, I tried to get the patreon link but there must be a foreign bank charge, I only have a couple cards with $1 on them lol.

Darth Keadus

Jan 30, 2018
robin you have come to the right place ... we have many generious fokes who contribute their hard earned cash an freely give to us... we have many of the best animators current updates and most , if not all the lesser ones as well

Reactions: Nihilust and Byrnie

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Just a heads up from Sacrificial, his mods still work with new patch, he posted on twitter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes