Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
Question. I just got the BG so I could take advantage of the gallery, but i use ZL origin to play. Can I have both installed at the same time? And if so, how? I know others here have mentioned it, I just don't want to do something that borks my save or gets me banned from origin.
the only way you can pull that off is by having them installed on separate computers otherwise the legit copy will break your ZL one

MagusObscura

Aug 8, 2017
Question. I just got the BG so I could take advantage of the gallery, but i use ZL origin to play. Can I have both installed at the same time? And if so, how? I know others here have mentioned it, I just don't want to do something that borks my save or gets me banned from origin.
You can have pirated DLCs installed on top of a legal base game - you just have to keep the versions in lock-step. (i.e. both Origin version at 1.51.77.1020 and pirated DLCs + patches at 1.51.77.1020 - you can turn off auto-updating in Origin to make sure it doesn't update until you can get a hold of the pirated update.)
I've accomplished this using the anadius Repack from G4TW, and then in the <install directory>\Game folder having an untouched Bin folder and copy of the Bin folder with the cracked executables.

Reactions: ducky413

xnerox

Mar 31, 2018
I don't get it. I did not see the Basemental drugs, even though I updated the mod, I deleted the Resource.cfg file and the localthumbcache.package before entering. I have version 1.51.75.1020
talvez el archivo de traduccion este roto o desactualizado

Reactions: mcvelic

Vhagar

Nov 3, 2018
I don't get it. I did not see the Basemental drugs, even though I updated the mod, I deleted the Resource.cfg file and the localthumbcache.package before entering. I have version 1.51.75.1020
Al actualizar a 1.51.77.1020 me dejo de funsionar la traducción de Diodonea para Basemental Drugs, así que le hice algunas modificaciones y me volvió a servir como antes, aquí te la dejo:

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
that was an a ea bug with that particular version. ea fixed it with version 1.51.77.1020

• Wow

adamz

Aug 22, 2018
IDK about ZLorigin, but I have both origin game and cracked one and it works just fine. I installed the original in x86programfiles and the cracked in programfiles and when I want to switch games, I just rename the Sims folder under my documents, just so it doesn't mess with my saves.

Reactions: ducky413

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Al actualizar a 1.51.77.1020 me dejo de funsionar la traducción de Diodonea para Basemental Drugs, así que le hice algunas modificaciones y me volvió a servir como antes, aquí te la dejo:
Please use english only here (or at least, add the english translation to your message), if everyone was speaking with their native language, it would be a huge mess.

Reactions: Namco15

Guile19

Apr 25, 2018
If any simmer with this issue show up before they add translations to their answers, here's what they said:
"Maybe the translation file is broken or wasn't updated."
"By updating to 1.51.77.1020 Diodonea's translation to Basemental Drug stopped working for me, so I made a few changes to it and it started working like before, here it is:"

Reactions: UYScutti23

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Wicked Whims 4.3.5.143.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whoa, no! I can't use this! I was getting excited because it looked a bit interesting, but remove the incest and age restriction thing will completely ruin some of my story lines, absolutely unacceptable! :eek:

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
Wicked Whims 4.3.5.143.1
Warning! This update removes romance age restrictions and incest all together. patreon mind police doesnt like these stuff so i dont see them coming back

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Well im withdrawing my pledge to turbo, not his fault i know but i also can't support censorship in any unnecessary form, whether its his or patreons choice. It is what it is i guess.

IsaRisa

Oct 1, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't MC Command Woohoo have the same commands to allow age restriction in game like wickedwhims did. I have it in my game and the last I saw after installing newest wickedwhims it was still working. Saying that is you want to keep your relationships with a particular sim. Not the wickedwhims sexing part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes