Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I had to redownload few mods and deleted the old version of Better body, but after downloading the newest one from mega collection, there's no female nude bottom file?

New DLC Island Living trailer -

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
would anyone know why the animations does not display proper penetration? like the movement of sex would just show the dick moving in the air instead of a hole

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
I have avoided updating/patching until now because I know the updated versions will break like 90% of my game mods (except those shared here, of course) so I have version 1.50.67.1020 and will be applying the patches, since the Island Life expansion will be released soon. Without going through so many pages in this effort to update, can somebody point me to the file named "wicked" that carries all the updated sex mods if it's still frequently updated? I ask since some of the files in it before weren't updated but a majority of them were. I know I'm probably blind as a bat but there's a whole lot of things being shared in this topic.

dessertbunny

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, there's even description for the new dlc, seems alright but there's not surfing it seems. :/ I can see some lewdy scenarios with being a lifeguard tho, i hope someone lifeguard outfit will be in the game or someone makes it. :D
View attachment 319239
When I saw the Dolphin's during the E3 Island Life preview, I thought, "now somebody's going to have to make a mod where the Sims can have sex with the Dolphin's, since they can be friends. With incest and other taboos, will somebody be making one for the dolphin? (I know, it sounds crazy but my sims like having sex with ghost and the Grim Reaper too) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes