Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hahahanoplz

Sep 22, 2017
My patch still seems to work, but this is now needed to have the incest trait.
It seems like some of the interactions added in the latest update don't work/appear. To be specific, teens can't ask adults what their attractiveness likes and dislikes are, same goes for adults asking teens.

Weirdly enough, the other set of interactions added DO work, teens can ask adults what people they know are into. Might have something to do with the second set being tagged as Friendly instead of Romantic.

brokenstuff.jpg

HeliosPirate

Dec 6, 2017
So they decided to postpone the legacy update for TS4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh look at all these annoying tweets comments. Some players seems to love the Sims 4 limitation they want to keep it.

They don't even know what is 32/64 bits and they still think runing S4 at 15 fps with their 10 years old computer is fine.
what. the. actual. fuck.

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
Alright, I've hacked together a fragile workaround for the new attractiveness interactions. For now it will unlock them no matter the settings and will only work if my tuning files overwrite the originals. For best results place the package file in the same folder as the WW package file and don't rename my package file.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017

If there's a new update tomorrow I may be late uploading it because of work, but it'll be up around evening. It also shouldn't affect anyone here because no one is using the public WW.

Also, Nisa posted a WIP about some things they're working on like integrating WW attraction system into prostitution, some mermaid stuff they were already working on before the announcement, and items like chastity belts, horns, BDSM collars and genital piercings. It's lengthy, so I wanted to know if anyone wanted me to post it here, seeing as its a WIP and none of the stuff is in the mod yet.

Last edited:

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
After some digging, I have discovered that the scripting portion of my patch is no longer needed with the inappropriate unlock patch from lovers lab and the lovers lab patch also works for WP.

Reactions: hmorphone

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
They don't even know what is 32/64 bits and they still think runing S4 at 15 fps with their 10 years old computer is fine.
what. the. actual. fuck.
Most Sims players seem to run older hardware since the series kinda had a appeal to ... well moms really, Sims having "but can it run Crysis" would be very odd considering most players arent tech savy to begin, let alone having gaming rigs.

(Also no, you cannot run Crysis since the engine is poorly optimized just like you cannot run The Sims 3 either)

But I had to check to see what the hell was legacy and then it was 32bit that yes, its kinda outdated now but damn I would still be running XP if I could.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I love the new WW update its really adding more to it beyond just sex. Which is what is needed. KW still does more and better things but WW is going in the right direction. The less need for 3rd party addons for it the better.

Reactions: simslacostacata

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I love the new WW update its really adding more to it beyond just sex. Which is what is needed. KW still does more and better things but WW is going in the right direction. The less need for 3rd party addons for it the better.
It seems like it's getting rather bloated to me. WW is starting to slow the game down with all the bullshit he's put into it. We'd be much better served if the features were split into separate mods or "modules" if you will, and allow the end user a choice of which to load or not to load. Much like MCCC is.

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
Omg now even NisaK block Adult teen... like the kratos from God Of War 1 would said... well changed a bit by me - "the gods has abandon us"... good thing beta444 is kindly to change this :) beta444 thank you for your effort :) thou im still on old WW where everything is before changes from WW. but i will update it ofc before im backing up WW for sure :)

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
It seems like it's getting rather bloated to me. WW is starting to slow the game down with all the bullshit he's put into it. We'd be much better served if the features were split into separate mods or "modules" if you will, and allow the end user a choice of which to load or not to load. Much like MCCC is.

I remember that Turbo did say that one day it would become more modulized he'd make some tools public,
I guess it's a case of making sure everything is working together first before having to build and maintain it all individually,
My guess is that this will closer to being implemented when he starts to involve the content from expansion packs which hasn't really been touched on yet

Nini441

Dec 6, 2017
Oh look at all these annoying tweets comments. Some players seems to love the Sims 4 limitation they want to keep it.

what. the. actual. fuck.
Wow

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone have the tray files to this sim please i have the custom content just need the tray files as the link dont work on there any more for adfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes