Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
Took out Kawaii Stacie SOL for Meaningful Stories, but I think I liked SOL better. I've got the updated ver, but there used to be an Anime add-on that is no longer available :( Would any of you kind patrons happen to possess such a file?

doctr

Aug 13, 2018
In what WW package of animations is there a scene where one sim plays the piano and the second one sits next to each other? There used to be such an animation, but now I can not find it.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Is that with MCCC v6.3.1?
Yup, could be conflicting with something else in my mod pile, but the exceptions go away if I remove MCC 6.3.1, otherwise it doesn't even run (no menus etc) and overflows my message bin with errors. Will try 6.3.2 later on.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
If anyone uses ZLOrigin, they finally posted the Island Living patch. 5.89GB worth... I bet the actual expansion is a few hundred MB. ZL is rather slow at the moment though.

Reactions: Ailias

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
If anyone uses ZLOrigin, they finally posted the Island Living patch. 5.89GB worth... I bet the actual expansion is a few hundred MB. ZL is rather slow at the moment though.
Wow !
I still have to wait until tomorrow at 10pm :(
That's when it will be available in my region

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Yup, could be conflicting with something else in my mod pile, but the exceptions go away if I remove MCC 6.3.1, otherwise it doesn't even run (no menus etc) and overflows my message bin with errors. Will try 6.3.2 later on.
MCCC is what displays the LE's. So when you take it out, the errors are still occurring,they're just no longer being displayed because the program that generates the log is gone. But if you're still getting errors with 6.3.2 and everything else is up to date, they'll def help you in the discord.

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
Just updated using ZLOrigin and funniest thing: All the doors in my game disappeared! Not like, no doors in Build Mode, because I can select them. I just can't place them. So all of my lots have no doors. Just walls. Hilarious.

Found out that my Basemental Drugs mod was the cause. I haven't updated since May 1st so I'm assuming its just out-of-date ( tryna decide if I even wanna keep it or not since I don't really use it :/ ) but I just wanted to post that here in case any1 else experiences the same glitch.

I've got tons of mods and scripts, most of which are up-to-date, but that was the only one that had a problem. Weird flex, but okay EA.

firestorm14

Jul 12, 2017
Updated MCCC and WW to their latest versions (6.3.2 and 4.3.5.142b respectively). WW works fine but no pop up for MCCC and no functionality. The mods do turn up in the CC list, just not in game. I'm currently on 1.51.77.1020, is my game version that's the problem do I need need to wait for the new patch?

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Updated MCCC and WW to their latest versions (6.3.2 and 4.3.5.142b respectively). WW works fine but no pop up for MCCC and no functionality. The mods do turn up in the CC list, just not in game. I'm currently on 1.51.77.1020, is my game version that's the problem do I need need to wait for the new patch?
MCCC 6.3.1 and later are for the latest patch. You'll need to keep rolling with 6.3.0 if you're sticking around on the old 1.51.77 patch until things calm down. Otherwise, latest WW is still for 1.51.77 and should work just fine.

Reactions: firestorm14

barbaraluv26

Dec 11, 2018
Just updated using ZLOrigin and funniest thing: All the doors in my game disappeared! Not like, no doors in Build Mode, because I can select them. I just can't place them. So all of my lots have no doors. Just walls. Hilarious.

Found out that my Basemental Drugs mod was the cause. I haven't updated since May 1st so I'm assuming its just out-of-date ( tryna decide if I even wanna keep it or not since I don't really use it :/ ) but I just wanted to post that here in case any1 else experiences the same glitch.

I've got tons of mods and scripts, most of which are up-to-date, but that was the only one that had a problem. Weird flex, but okay EA.
Do you have a link for IL expansion pack?

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
Do you have a link for IL expansion pack?
No link. I just get it straight from this program ZClient.

Basically it automatically downloads all updates/expansions for me. Windows Defender HATES ZClient, but meh.

Also, MC Command Center is now going absolutely INSANE! Every 3 seconds I'm getting an exception error. Spent the last 3 hours so far between installing the new game updates ( Almost 6 gigs >.< ) and troubleshooting all my mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna update WW and add the last patch a couple pages back, but I'm still tryna figure out where >Kseniia< is coming from. I'll report my finding as I continue.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Gonna update WW and add the last patch a couple pages back, but I'm still tryna figure out where >Kseniia< is coming from. I'll report my finding as I continue.
That might be mod if you have that installed. I know AEP has been updated to 4.2.0e on LL.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did the author say if this was compatible with the patch?

I was really confused what has this mod in common with doors? why does it affect doors?
The patch is supposed to make all bathroom doors gender neutral. They probably messed up somewhere.

Reactions: Namco15
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes