Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gyrobot

Dec 20, 2017
I don't think it's doable unless there's some rigged object in the water.
Well it can be like how sex works on the floor.

The good news is at least sex works on the wading parts of the water so far. But it is like lly we will have to wait until turnodrivet comes back before we can see rigging for the water.

Worst case scenario is you ask a modmaker to try and see if they can do it or not. Modders like Anarcis do take requests after all

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
The doors in the game disappeared when I activated the scripts, I try to put one and it says that there is a scripting error. Someone else happens? I already updated the script mods.
I know you said you updated everything, but I believe Basemental was the one messing with the doors. Try playing wothout it and seeing if the issue persists.

KS updated her Preschool mod <3

Question. The better schools mod has a folder that says Online Homework with multiple files labeled V1,V2 ect. On her website KS doesn't mention what these are for outside of saying it came with the (now defunct) homeschool mod, so I was wondering if she clarifies on her patreon. Whats the difference between the versions and can I/should I have multiple versions in my game?

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Question. The better schools mod has a folder that says Online Homework with multiple files labeled V1,V2 ect. On her website KS doesn't mention what these are for outside of saying it came with the (now defunct) homeschool mod, so I was wondering if she clarifies on her patreon. Whats the difference between the versions and can I/should I have multiple versions in my game?
[/QUOTE]

I'll check and get back to you! :D
UPDATE: I didn't see anything on her website or Patreon so I messaged her and I'll let you know what she says!
UPDATE2: She says to keep all files :D

Last edited:

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
How does the attractiveness thing work?

I'm trying to get my sims to view my main sim as attractive, but I don't know how to do it aside from each individually. Is there a guide somewhere? Google is failing me.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
How does the attractiveness thing work?

I'm trying to get my sims to view my main sim as attractive, but I don't know how to do it aside from each individually. Is there a guide somewhere? Google is failing me.
What do you mean by "do it"? The attractiveness system is based on physical characteristics, so other sims are either attracted to your features or not. You can either change the aspects of your sim (Hair color, breast size, outfit type) ect in CAS, or change what the other sim is attracted to through cheats. Because it's randomized, you'll never be every sim's cup of tea. I've noticed it doesn't really interfere in my gameplay much though, unless its sexuality. You can kind of get around everything else. If you're repeatedly failing with a particular sim, they're probably not attracted to your sim's gender.

Reactions: rai-chan

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
What do you mean by "do it"? The attractiveness system is based on physical characteristics, so other sims are either attracted to your features or not. You can either change the aspects of your sim (Hair color, breast size, outfit type) ect in CAS, or change what the other sim is attracted to through cheats. Because it's randomized, you'll never be every sim's cup of tea. I've noticed it doesn't really interfere in my gameplay much though, unless its sexuality. You can kind of get around everything else. If you're repeatedly failing with a particular sim, they're probably not attracted to your sim's gender.
What I mean is, I notice there are some options to change a sims attractiveness settings to their current romance interest or copy their parent's settings or to make their own appearance their settings.

What I'm trying to do is make a bunch of sims attractiveness settings to find my main sim attractive.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
What I mean is, I notice there are some options to change a sims attractiveness settings to their current romance interest or copy their parent's settings or to make their own appearance their settings.

What I'm trying to do is make a bunch of sims attractiveness settings to find my main sim attractive.
I've tried to do the same thing, but unfortunately I don't believe that it's possible to do so.(Or I haven't seen a way to do it after trying the different options)

Justicar

Aug 17, 2018
I don't think it's doable unless there's some rigged object in the water.
Like an invisible platform. It's already possible to place objects on the surface of deeper waters. The rafts, canoes and jet-skis, for instance. A similar method has been applied to allow animations on stairs, if I recall correctly. Only thing you'd have to worry about is the dumb-dumbs trying to swim to the location unless you have teleport to location active in the WW settings.

I could certainly be wrong. I'm not a modder myself.

Reactions: _Fin_

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Like an invisible platform. It's already possible to place objects on the surface of deeper waters. The rafts, canoes and jet-skis, for instance. A similar method has been applied to allow animations on stairs, if I recall correctly. Only thing you'd have to worry about is the dumb-dumbs trying to swim to the location unless you have teleport to location active in the WW settings.

I could certainly be wrong. I'm not a modder myself.
Exactly this! Stairs had a different method by Azmodan, it's the swimming pool which had a similiar method. Use pool stairs a location -> place sim rigs so to simulate them being in the pool -> profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes