Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

andebria

Oct 24, 2018
Has anyone else experienced missing options from the refrigerator and computer? For instance, the option to "Open" the fridge is missing and "Research Conservation" is miss from the computers.

Does anyone know which mod is causing the issue? I know it is a mod because I removed my entire Mods folder and the missing options for both objects returned. I havent done 50/50 yet, in case someone knows off hand. Its not hindering my gameplay too much, but I am curious if anyone else has noticed.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
My sim was about to get laid, but he got attacked by a shark while swimming to one island. :mad:

Overall, this island dlc zone looks pretty nice, played for like 1 and a half hour, i think that when coming back to sims it will be my go to area.

Last edited:

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
Hello lovelies! I was just wondering if anyone had picked up the Human version of the Azog body preset by Dumbaby yet. Here's a picture of it in case anyone needed to see it(also I really like this sim for some reason?? Really wish Dumbaby had tray and saves available).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion
Jul 20, 2017
I have install new patch MMCC 6.32 install and WickedWhims 4.3.5.142c and nisa. Install old anmation form April 2019.

I have problem with this error

what its ww und cnww ?

robertx

Jun 12, 2019
You need to upgrade the Basemental Drugs. It was he who was causing this bug, and it has already been fixed.

jasuso

Jan 20, 2018
Any news on the other "sex mod" on development? The one thats its going to introduce actual gameplay to the scenes and is going to have a full rigged body, animated cum and whatnot, I dont remember its name, it actually looked cool.
Its creator even posted news here but stopped after some time.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Any news on the other "sex mod" on development? The one thats its going to introduce actual gameplay to the scenes and is going to have a full rigged body, animated cum and whatnot, I dont remember its name, it actually looked cool.
Its creator even posted news here but stopped after some time.
He's trying to figure out how to increase the 180 bone cap and he's paying people who can figure it out. I believe it's like 300 bucks. The release window he's aiming for is sometime in the Fall

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Island Living is perfect for a scenario i've been roleplaying since i started playing the game - a explorer stranded on a desert island building a supernatural babes harem - and i'm loving it! All these latest packs have been perfect for my RP playthroughs, i've been using the Windenburg island for that since forever.

I'm adapting Kalino's with more Island Living stuff to the 50x50 lot on the volcan island and it's been working really well so far, but i'd like to install some fitting survivalist/jungle/tropical and such CC to enrich the scenario, can you guys recommend me some CC that you think would fit? I know the patreon mods have a lot of good stuff going on but i'm not very knowledgeable about that scene.

Reactions: hmorphone

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, I would like to know that if i have autobanned's default replace tongue mesh(I have these files:NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability, NANDONG_ymHeadDefault, NANDONG_yfHeadDefault), can I use it with "Realistic Tongue Noir & Dark Sims 19.06 2019"? Or they will conflict with each other if i install both of them?
Thanks!

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Hi, I would like to know that if i have autobanned's default replace tongue mesh(I have these files:NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability, NANDONG_ymHeadDefault, NANDONG_yfHeadDefault), can I use it with "Realistic Tongue Noir & Dark Sims 19.06 2019"? Or they will conflict with each other if i install both of them?
Thanks!
If both are default replacements then it will surely conflict with each other.

Reactions: Edward_59

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Can't wait for Redfaction's mod to come out. Has great potential but I hope that their patreon backers (if they have any) are going to get something for supporting this whole time with nothing that they could actually play with in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes