Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward_59

Jun 21, 2019
I don't know where I should post this issue and look for help but if anyone knows how to solve it, please help me!
My mermaid male sim is taking bath in bathtub with a randomly generated top (or you can say it the nude top for mermaid). First time was a pink feminine blouse, the next time was a jean jacket... i believed that it was related to CC but i still can't figure out what kind of cc that could cause this issue.

First time that this issue appeared when i made him skinny dip in the ocean (he had become a mermaid, of course). Then i tried exiting the game without saving it, then i launched the game to check if the problem was still there or not, the result was successful!

Then for a ridiculous reason :"(, i tried to change his top for his sleep outfit (human form) (from non-top to BOD-E II muscular top for cas) then i immediately realized that his mermaid form had something wrong with it, so i canceled the process. But after that process (which had been canceled), the problem appeared again. He got himself into the tub, as his mermaid tail showed up, a jean jacket top also appeared! I exited the game and chose not to save it
The problem occurred again and i sure that i didn't do anything, i just enter my game, made my sim tak bath and an orange notification about error showed up, it said something about WW, and my sim taook bath with his randomly generated shirt on! i had used S4S to fix CC when showering but it didn't work!
I looked into my "WickedWhims_4.3.5.144.6_Exception" file. The latest lines were:
"
06/25/19 07:36:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 54, in _wickedwhims_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 27, in set_current_outfit
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 586, in set_current_outfit
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3792, in on_outfit_changed
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3809, in apply_outfit_buffs_for_sim_info
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'part_ids'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'part_ids'"
can anyone help me? Thanks!

Oct 13, 2018
Anyone have NPC Sims randomly have sex in your Sim’s house without being invited in? They’ll just pop into the house and start fucking, without even being anywhere on the lot. I’ve had that start happening today after installing Nisa’s latest WW hotfix. Might remove it since I didn’t have that issue before, it’s odd.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know where I should post this issue and look for help but if anyone knows how to solve it, please help me!
My mermaid male sim is taking bath in bathtub with a randomly generated top (or you can say it the nude top for mermaid). First time was a pink feminine blouse, the next time was a jean jacket... i believed that it was related to CC but i still can't figure out what kind of cc that could cause this issue.

First time that this issue appeared when i made him skinny dip in the ocean (he had become a mermaid, of course). Then i tried exiting the game without saving it, then i launched the game to check if the problem was still there or not, the result was successful!

Then for a ridiculous reason :"(, i tried to change his top for his sleep outfit (human form) (from non-top to BOD-E II muscular top for cas) then i immediately realized that his mermaid form had something wrong with it, so i canceled the process. But after that process (which had been canceled), the problem appeared again. He got himself into the tub, as his mermaid tail showed up, a jean jacket top also appeared! I exited the game and chose not to save it
The problem occurred again and i sure that i didn't do anything, i just enter my game, made my sim tak bath and an orange notification about error showed up, it said something about WW, and my sim taook bath with his randomly generated shirt on! i had used S4S to fix CC when showering but it didn't work!
I looked into my "WickedWhims_4.3.5.144.6_Exception" file. The latest lines were:
"
06/25/19 07:36:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 54, in _wickedwhims_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py", line 27, in set_current_outfit
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 586, in set_current_outfit
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.144.6\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3792, in on_outfit_changed
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3809, in apply_outfit_buffs_for_sim_info
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'part_ids'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sim_outfit_on_occult_change' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'part_ids'"
can anyone help me? Thanks!
If you're using WW, and didn't use Nisa's WW fix (until Turbo returns from his holiday), try this attachment. Extract it to where you have WW installed.

**UPDATE**

I removed the attachment, because AlinaReloaded's post below...

Last edited:
Reactions: Edward_59

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have NPC Sims randomly have sex in your Sim’s house without being invited in? They’ll just pop into the house and start fucking, without even being anywhere on the lot. I’ve had that start happening today after installing Nisa’s latest WW hotfix. Might remove it since I didn’t have that issue before, it’s odd.
Are you in Sulani? If so, I think that's a feature of the new world. They are very familial, and it seems that just going into people's homes without knocking is a part of that. The sex thing is just because you have WW on. Like when you go to a restaurant and there are people having sex in the bathroom as soon as you arrive.

Last edited:

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Island Living is perfect for a scenario i've been roleplaying since i started playing the game - a explorer stranded on a desert island building a supernatural babes harem - and i'm loving it! All these latest packs have been perfect for my RP playthroughs, i've been using the Windenburg island for that since forever.

I'm adapting Kalino's with more Island Living stuff to the 50x50 lot on the volcan island and it's been working really well so far, but i'd like to install some fitting survivalist/jungle/tropical and such CC to enrich the scenario, can you guys recommend me some CC that you think would fit? I know the patreon mods have a lot of good stuff going on but i'm not very knowledgeable about that scene.
To help with your roleplay, LittleMsSam has an awesome download that you can use the Woodworking Bench to make furniture and whatever. Shame you can't collect wood like in that old Sims Castaway Stories:

Oct 13, 2018
Are you in Sulani? If so, I think that's a feature of the new world. They are very familial, and it seems that just going into people's homes without knocking is a part of that. The sex thing is just because you have WW on. Like when you go to a restaurant and there are people having sex in the bathroom as soon as you arrive.
Yeah, it's Sulani, that sucks. I'm not sure if it is a feature though, because I had a save without WW's installed and they didn't do that. A lot of my friends don't use WW and that doesn't happen to them either, they have neighbors stop by to visit with food occasionally but they always knock first and need to be invited in. Honestly I probably wouldn't even mind if they were Sims that my Sim knew, but these are complete strangers. But it makes sense, since I also have this one elder who constantly comes into my Sims' house to read her books. Lol, looks like I'm finally going to start having to use the 'lock the door' option, first time for everything.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
News about the Mega Folder, read it if you use it:
  • The discord is priority now, the folder will be updated with whats been shared in there.
  • That means i will not check every post on F95 anymore so there's chance i will lose whatever is shared here, if you see something here that isn't on the folder, pm me please. Unless it's a repost from something DWP already shared.
If you're a leaker that shares only in this thread, please consider telling me when you share or share on discord, or don't, your choice.

The OP was updated to reflect this new info, the FAQ received a little update too.

Change-Log v42:

EDIT:
Added WW Inappropriate Unlock by Wicked Assistant to the WW folder

Last edited:

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
My bad. Was just a bit ticked off about the thread too.
I know how you feel.

K.Leoric
Thanks for this. Someone had to finally snap and no one could do that better than you. Too bad that some people are simply dumb and don't understand or don't want to understand that this thread isn't for people to whine about their problems that they could solve easily by themselfs or by using help from actual creators of the mods that are causing said problems. I hoped your post would make people realize that this thread is becoming a trash but guess not.
Yep, at least i tried, good thing we have the discord now.

That was a amazing read, really gave me some hope, thank you. Your initiative was really good too, showing what combination of mods are confirmed to work is a great idea, if everyone did that things would be easier, sadly it takes time and lots of playtesting to keep a updated list, something i don't have until 2021. Thanks again.

I'm pretty sure this one is on downwithpatreon.org

Reactions: Namco15 and _Fin_

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Just got island living and it's pretty fun so far. But while playing, I couldn't help but see all the places these skilled animators could use. The jet ski's, the floats, beach towels, even the buoys would make a good spot for animations. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Does anybody can help me with this continual error?
It always appear when I open sim's menu.
Also, attach the picture of wierdest appearance of another sim. Apparently one mod is not up-to-date, maybe someone knows which.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
King is right, this thread is a mess, and I don't think his message is gonna change much. Thanks for your contribution in any case :)

Lupo update. "The call" MF series for desk (using props), and "Toy skills" series for shower (using props).
Normal:
Modded:
Thanks! I almost forgot Lupo updated lol

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
Don't post the issue here. WW is obviously the problem. There are forums and discords specifically for Wicked Whims troubleshooting. It's not this thread.

Does anybody can help me with this continual error?
WW is not up to date. NisaK has provided a hotfix. Search in the pages of this forum to see who posted it. Please stop clogging up the forum. We're not here to provide technical support.

Zephysempai

Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, it's Sulani, that sucks. I'm not sure if it is a feature though, because I had a save without WW's installed and they didn't do that. A lot of my friends don't use WW and that doesn't happen to them either, they have neighbors stop by to visit with food occasionally but they always knock first and need to be invited in. Honestly I probably wouldn't even mind if they were Sims that my Sim knew, but these are complete strangers. But it makes sense, since I also have this one elder who constantly comes into my Sims' house to read her books. Lol, looks like I'm finally going to start having to use the 'lock the door' option, first time for everything.
When these "random" sims pop up, check their NPC Tags (Scroll over them). if it says Vendor, Conspiracy Theorists, etc... then your lot is probably on a Spawn Point for world NPCs. This is just a theory, but it seems like, in order to accommodate the beaches and ocean wildlife, Island Living's lots also share spawn points with the Over World. Hence, when Over World NPCs like Shop Vendors spawn, they spawn on your lot/in your house.

Again, this is just a working theory, but I've been having the same thing happen. I built on the empty 50x50 beach lot and part of my house extends into the ocean. It seems like the NPCs hook onto the same room as it's technically the closest point of solid ground for them to spawn on (Would be weird if they spawned in the ocean and swam onto shore.) Since it's the same NPCs repeatedly, I've taken advantage of this by modifying them to my liking. Now I have attractive sims running in and out of my house all hours of the day. My party mansion is completed.

EyeCandy

Jun 19, 2019
Guys! Please HELP. I found an "alternative" animation for hoe it up. But accidentally deleted it, can anyone share? The site where I downloaded is unavailable for more than a month o_O:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes