Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't MC Command Woohoo have the same commands to allow age restriction in game like wickedwhims did. I have it in my game and the last I saw after installing newest wickedwhims it was still working.
This is for the normal in game woohoo, not the sex related content for wicked whims.

IsaRisa

Oct 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if you reread it but I was more informative on it that if you wanted to keep your relationship with a sim. No it won't have the wickedwhims sex which you are seeking. Sorry to give hope but nope.

Oct 13, 2018
I'm actually looking forward to this WW update, the new additions seem really interesting and way more flushed out than the SOL attractive system. I had to stop using that because it seemed obsessed with keeping my Sims sick and ignoring any medication or health boosting things that my Sims did to combat the illnesses moodlets, which is stupid. Yeah sure, tea doesn't actually cure a cold but it can make you feel a little less like shit. Removing the age restriction and incest is a big hit to a lot of players and it sucks that Patreon has stepped in and censored Turbo, but since I don't use either of those options it doesn't impact me at all. Although that's not to say I'm against those options, I just rarely if ever use them. I think I used the incest option once, with twin Sims who were a drug dealer and a hooker, but even then I used the reward trait and not the global incest function.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Well I fully expect Patreon to completely ban Basemental Drugs based on community standards. Promoting drug use is going to be a huge problem for him. As for WW, I'll just not update it. Even if incest and teen romance might not be a thing for some, the fact that he felt pressured enough to remove it smells of censorship. I think he's going to take a huge hit on subs to be honest.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Well shoot, the age restricted relationships bug me even in the base game. Sim has a birth day and can no longer interact with their high-school girl/boy friend.

Anyone have a handy link to the last known good version of WW?

maldo

May 10, 2018
I'm actually looking forward to this WW update, the new additions seem really interesting and way more flushed out than the SOL attractive system. I had to stop using that because it seemed obsessed with keeping my Sims sick and ignoring any medication or health boosting things that my Sims did to combat the illnesses moodlets, which is stupid. Yeah sure, tea doesn't actually cure a cold but it can make you feel a little less like shit. Removing the age restriction and incest is a big hit to a lot of players and it sucks that Patreon has stepped in and censored Turbo, but since I don't use either of those options it doesn't impact me at all. Although that's not to say I'm against those options, I just rarely if ever use them. I think I used the incest option once, with twin Sims who were a drug dealer and a hooker, but even then I used the reward trait and not the global incest function.
In SOL you can delete any unwanted modules (except for the main system) in the SOL Systems folder. So, in your case, you can delete "KS - SOL Minor Sickness System.package". If you use Basemental then you'd probably want to delete the drunk system too.

I'm in the same boat as you: medicine, OJ, tea doesn't make a difference. I can only cure a sim by sending them to the hospital using the Explore menu. I wasn't sure if this was due to a conflict with Private Practice. Do you also have Private Practice installed?

Reactions: ducky413

maldo

May 10, 2018
Patreon is a business and they're entitled to their guidelines. I'm not mad at them. If Turbo wants to keep making the same amount of money, he simply needs to provide free modules on LL for the features that Patreon won't allow. Either that or move to a completely different paid platform.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I think there is uncertainty whether Patreon would ban WW because it has options for incest and teen romance. WW enables players to tell their fictional stories in the Sims 4, whether it be Lolita or GoT. Hopefully Turbodriver is playing it safe but can make a case that these options do not violate community guidelines. If not, as has been suggested, these options can be offered as add-ons separate from Patreon.

nguyen56

Jun 29, 2018
Patreon is a business and they're entitled to their guidelines. I'm not mad at them. If Turbo wants to keep making the same amount of money, he simply needs to provide free modules on LL for the features that Patreon won't allow. Either that or move to a completely different paid platform.
"It's not censorship because it's not the government doing it, just someone with a monopoly on your ability to make money". Keep it up buddy boy, it'll catch up to you somewhere down the line.

Reactions: ducky413

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
Alright, I've poked around in the scripts to see how much of the teen romance and incest code was removed. The good news is that, so far, the only real change is that the options are hidden with through a flag that can only be changed by another mod. No code was removed and the incest trait is still there.

Attached is a script mod which makes the global incest mod and teen-adult romance settings reappear. They will have to be re-enabled in the WW settings and switching them might cause a missing object error to pop up on the load after the re-enabled. From my short testing no relationship should change, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Herringbine

May 8, 2018
"It's not censorship because it's not the government doing it, just someone with a monopoly on your ability to make money". Keep it up buddy boy, it'll catch up to you somewhere down the line.
I don't think that's the point of maldo's comment. Patreon doesn't have a monopoly on Turbo's money either, that's just a hyperbole. Patreon is enforcing their rules. Turbo knew what he was doing when he published something on their platform that might breach their rules. It's a good thing that Patreon isn't practising favoritism. This new WW update isn't even that big of a deal and can be bypassed with the use of other mods. Or reverting the script like beta444 did. I don't think that this 'censorship' is all that malicious.

Oct 13, 2018
In SOL you can delete any unwanted modules (except for the main system) in the SOL Systems folder. So, in your case, you can delete "KS - SOL Minor Sickness System.package". If you use Basemental then you'd probably want to delete the drunk system too.

I'm in the same boat as you: medicine, OJ, tea doesn't make a difference. I can only cure a sim by sending them to the hospital using the Explore menu. I wasn't sure if this was due to a conflict with Private Practice. Do you also have Private Practice installed?
Yeah, I deleted the modules I didn't need originally, I just wasn't expecting the sickness system to be so bad. I had wanted a better sickness system actually since EA's never seems to kick in, like ever. But SOL's sickness system is too rigid for me, I had a Sim get a cold, a flu and a bladder infection all at the same time and it damn near killed him because he had too many uncomfortable moodlets to do literally anything.
I don't have the Private Practice mod installed, so that's not the issue, I just think that she set the moodlets so strong that they legit overpower basically everything else.

Reactions: ducky413 and maldo

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Alright, I've poked around in the scripts to see how much of the teen romance and incest code was removed. The good news is that, so far, the only real change is that the options are hidden with through a flag that can only be changed by another mod. No code was removed and the incest trait is still there.

Attached is a script mod which makes the global incest mod and teen-adult romance settings reappear. They will have to be re-enabled in the WW settings and switching them might cause a missing object error to pop up on the load after the re-enabled. From my short testing no relationship should change, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Works quite well, and seamlessly. Thanks very much. Ironically, I never used the global incest switch, I always used the trait and that's still in there and works. Now if there were a Nisa update, I'd have no more errors.

Last edited:

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
hey guys,
i have updated the game to last version. 1.51.77.
im having issues with the dissapearing text?

Ive installed last version of Whicked, last version of UIcheats, ive updated eveything i thought i could update.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes