Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I dont think they can considering some CC clothing doesnt even follow the body UV map, why would they create a system that knowing would break CC instead of, you know, just have a overlay is more of a indication were the current Maxis stands with CC ... they dont really care.
I don't like defending them, but this stance doesn't make any sense. They shouldn't implement things that have the potential to break custom content? But most of the things people ask for would interfere with that. Can you name a feature you want that wouldn't mess with someones mod? If EA had decided to create an overlay would that not mess with certain custom skins/makeup/ect? We have to remember that we're modding at our own discretion, and even then EA has reached out to popular mod creators when they knew an update would severely impact their mods. But CC? There are millions of custom CC objects out there and absolutely no way for every update to work with all of them, especially when the issue with this patch would be that the creators themselves didn't label things right. At the end of the day, EA's job is to work on and improve the official version of the game (which is its own issue), not to work around mods. The python update for example, while a mess for modders, helped the game run smoother/more efficient for many. And honestly, since everyone who makes a swatch in this game wants to make a patreon, the least they can do is update their sh*t to be compatible.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018

Llama supersmooth public finished release is out
It's gonna be more improved and enhanced since March
Definitely a huge improvement, some minor issues, can't disable autonomy on selected sim (and it's so quick you have to watch out lol), karaoke contest (and maybe karaoke in general) stops after a verse, restarts, something odd there, and I think it also may have an issue with the get famous awards show. Last show the announcement to start came up, the host stood in the parking lot for 4 in game hours, then it said "thanks for coming" lol. Little things compared to the massive response time improvement. Very cool.

Reactions: Ailias

Ailias

May 12, 2019
I have one biggest bug with sex animations with sims frozen standing and having straight arms lifted
I cannot reset him, no any actions, ww.fix does not help too
the only thing is to reenter or reload this family

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
I have one biggest bug with sex animations with sims frozen standing and having straight arms lifted
I cannot reset him, no any actions, ww.fix does not help too
the only thing is to reenter or reload this family
I had that happen once, it was windows though, fuc---ing windows 10 I hate it, it's trying to isntall some big ass update that I know won't fit on my ssd drive, so everyone once in a while it sneaks in and starts downloading 10-20 gb of shit. Anyway, it's my issue, I know the problem with that, but when that happens my game stutters and it's just bad. When I installed this mod I got that exact problem you had. Once I cleared all the crap out, and stopped the update again, everything ran great. It's never ran this good for me.

But yes, I had that exact problem, game semi locked up, and my guy was in a T pose, resetsim didn't work, ww.fix did nothing. But now it works fantastic for everything, some minor bugs, but no problems with WW so far. Just babysitting the bastard as he'll run off to paint, play chess, or video games immediately after an action. Irritating but the performance increase is worth it.

Oct 13, 2018
Does Sacrificial ever update a mod or do he just move onto new project after new project, forgoing his old ones? I've had my friend asking me for like a month now if the Extreme Violence mod has been updated recently and I have to keep telling them no, like, how can that dude charge for shit that he just kind of abandons afterwards. They (my friend) has this issue with the violence mod since the last patch where Sims that are murdered will just T pose until grim shows up and the supposed gangs from the last EV update has never really worked properly according to them, and since I don't use the mod I'm just the moron that keeps telling them 'nope, nothing new' as the game frustrates the hell outta them. Anyone on his Patreon know any information I could convey to them to let them know what's Sacrificial is up too.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Do you have any height sliders? The animations are made with sims at normal heights and any change in that will cause things to be in places other than where the animator planned. I believe WW has a feature now that you can turn on to adjust the heights of sims before the start of animation but I haven't used it.
yeah so I was in the discord and it was confirmed to be the sliders. I haven't noticed a feature in the height adjustment in WW tho. Have you happened to see where it would be stored?

Jun 19, 2017
So... wicked implemented a sweating system... it's cool for the new expansion, nobody asked but I'm still waiting for a arousal system (that probably will never happen)

• Haha
Reactions: rai-chan

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Does Sacrificial ever update a mod or do he just move onto new project after new project, forgoing his old ones? I've had my friend asking me for like a month now if the Extreme Violence mod has been updated recently and I have to keep telling them no, like, how can that dude charge for shit that he just kind of abandons afterwards. They (my friend) has this issue with the violence mod since the last patch where Sims that are murdered will just T pose until grim shows up and the supposed gangs from the last EV update has never really worked properly according to them, and since I don't use the mod I'm just the moron that keeps telling them 'nope, nothing new' as the game frustrates the hell outta them. Anyone on his Patreon know any information I could convey to them to let them know what's Sacrificial is up too.
As far as I can tell, no. He doesn't update shit. He hasn't even updated the scripts in any of his mods since before the python change. Lucky for him whomever did his scripting left the uncompiled files in the ts4script files, otherwise they wouldn't work at all. Most of his stuff is pretty bad though. All of it seems rather rushed and incomplete. Like being taken to Kmart when you were expecting Neiman Marcus.

D

Deleted member 970849

So... wicked implemented a sweating system... it's cool for the new expansion, nobody asked but I'm still waiting for a arousal system (that probably will never happen)
Yep implemented a bunch of decent looking stuff this time. Location memory/sex memory seem interesting as well as the sweating. Will wait till people report what he broke as usual since the hotfixes are already coming.

Reactions: Little Guy III

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wanted to say I'm grateful to have this mod. To me it makes things more fun and lifelike (in a good way.) I never woulda thought of making it, and wasn't impressed til I saw it in action. Bravo!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Wanted to say I'm grateful to have this mod. To me it makes things more fun and lifelike (in a good way.) I never woulda thought of making it, and wasn't impressed til I saw it in action. Bravo!
Yeah, I can honestly say this is one of my favorite mods. It's things like this that we tend to take for granted. But like you said, when you see it in action... It makes all the difference in the world. Now all we need to compliment this is butt jiggle lol!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
So Island DLC is coming - is there any good baywatch, lifeguard CC clothing like swimwear or something?

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
I usually wait on Turbo's Patreon WW when he releases a new version because he usually updates it often throughout the day to fix bugs. I just got an alert 15 mins ago that he just updated the file again because of some LE problems.

akumu97

Jun 17, 2018
Hi!! I don't know if this is the place for this types of things. If not, please let me now.

I've been having very annoying problems playing . Sometimes during a sex act there's this lastexception that pops nonstop filling the notification board. And now it pops everytime, even if my sims are doing nothing. Can someone help me? I tried using the lastexception assistant but I don't understand it.

beta444

Aug 30, 2016
Looks like an issue with the latest version of WW or an issue with the WW update changing something and now WP has to be updated to match that change.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
Hi!! I don't know if this is the place for this types of things. If not, please let me now.

I've been having very annoying problems playing . Sometimes during a sex act there's this lastexception that pops nonstop filling the notification board. And now it pops everytime, even if my sims are doing nothing. Can someone help me? I tried using the lastexception assistant but I don't understand it.
I think NisaK's WP mod is conflicting with the new version of Patreon's WW. You have to update WP

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes