Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mineta-Kun

May 9, 2017
it was there for a very long time, at least since early 2018. you need to click on a computer, not your sim or ground, then a full MCCC menu opens up. you want to go MCCC Settings - Game Settings - Time flow
I was using an older version of the mcc where I had to click in the sim. I removed, download the one that is in the thread, put it in the MODS paste. But the doesnt even apper, try several time already.
it was there for a very long time, at least since early 2018. you need to click on a computer, not your sim or ground, then a full MCCC menu opens up. you want to go MCCC Settings - Game Settings - Time flow
I was using an older version of the mcc where I had to click in the sim. I removed, download the one that is in the thread, put it in the MODS paste. But the doesnt even apper, try several time already. Yes, I cliked in th computer and my game version is the 1.50.0.67
I was using an older version of the mcc where I had to click in the sim. I removed, download the one that is in the thread, put it in the MODS, but it doesnt even show up, try several time already. Yes, I cliked in th computer and my game version is the 1.50.67.1020. Don't know what doing wrong.

firestorm14

Jul 12, 2017
You're using mods that may be incompatible with your game version. Update your game to version 1.51.77.1020
Mods that are listed in your LE:
- Update MCCC to 6.3.0 (not 6.3.1)
- You can keep your current WW version

If you have installed Nisa's Wicked Perversions I recommend to use v2.1.0k to have compatibility with your current version of WW (4.3.5.142.1).
Thanks a ton. But why 6.3.0 and not 6.3.1 seeing it's the newer version? Do you reckon I need to check any other of the animations installed? I have almost all of them that I found in the collection folder.

bubboba

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks a ton. But why 6.3.0 and not 6.3.1 seeing it's the newer version? Do you reckon I need to check any other of the animations installed? I have almost all of them that I found in the collection folder.
MCCC 6.3.1 is for game version 1.52.100.1020 (June 18 update) - I do not recommend using latest game version right now till DLC release and major mod fixes (most of major mods can be broken after last game patch).

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Not an update to Wicked Perversions, but Nisa decided to try and patch WW while Turbo is on vacay, thought I'd share. Make sure yall read the Changelog so it's installed correctly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Not an update to Wicked Perversions, but Nisa decided to try and patch WW while Turbo is on vacay, thought I'd share. Make sure yall read the Changelog so it's installed correctly.

Was just going to post this. :)

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Everything seems to be working for me post update, with the exception of MCC... that throws a ton of exceptions, despite being on the latest iteration.

vnoize808

Mar 15, 2019
Everything seems to be working for me post update, with the exception of MCC... that throws a ton of exceptions, despite being on the latest iteration.
Is that with MCCC v6.3.1?

Edit: There are still quite a few kinks that they're working on; but shouldn't be throwing a lot of exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes