Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsAlternative

Nov 12, 2018
I know it's a moot point since we're getting a big game update tomorrow but I've been getting last exceptions and warnings like a motherfucker this weekend about something outdated in WW. Well I checked the LE file and it says that it failed to run the Nisa Disclaimer message over and over again.

I know I have the latest versions of both mods but I can't figure out why it's doing this. Gonna try clearing the cache and other stuff in the main file to test it out but OH MY GOD I just wanna play my damn game.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
This next patch is gonna break everything again, won't it? It sounds big.
Also I'm not sure i'm a fan of the visual changes tbh :/
Near as I can tell, the only thing they did was update the main and loading screen and some artwork. The huge update consists of unlocking world objects that were already in game, and adding a personality questionnaire in CAS mode. Apparently they also added like 9 sims to the in game gallery. But knowing EA, they probably screwed the entire game anyway.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Could someone please share Mike24's latest animation upload? I tried searching through these comments and didn't seem to have any luck :/

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
hello guys, how do u prevent random sims from moving into the empty lots? it's so annoying even when you turn off the "fill empty lots" from the settings
Goto game setings and hit the gameplay tab on the left. you should see an option on the right to fill empty homes make sure it is unticked

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes