Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Well not sure if it is just me but after new update I can no longer get a sim naked in CAS, if I remove clothing top or and bottom I just get invisible body parts. please let me know if you have this or how I can solve the issue.. cheers

Reactions: alsohappy

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I'm not sure what mods are busted, but I know at least one of them is causing the Sims Story to not function. Sure, I can just go the old way and make a sim quickly, (which I'll do most of the time anyway) it just bugs me that it just sits there thinking with my mods in. I can bypass it, but I'm just curious what mod is causing it to not function.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Well not sure if it is just me but after new update I can no longer get a sim naked in CAS, if I remove clothing top or and bottom I just get invisible body parts. please let me know if you have this or how I can solve the issue.. cheers
I am currently installing the new patch now so personally idk lol. But check to see that you have the latest version of w/e default nude tops/bottoms you have .

D

Deleted member 1524544

Just a heads up, the UI cheats extension was updated. If you use this mod grab the update for free There are known issues with the UI cheats extension and WW so update if you use this.

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Seems this patch a little pain in the ass. See no any different except the screen. But it broke sum thing and game won't load.. Jeeeezzz...

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Found the mod killing story mode sims... It was a vampire no growl mod.... Fortunately, there was an update. One thing though, story mode limits sims in that you can't change any traits or aspirations once made. Also you can only use it for YA and above. I wonder how these sims are going to play with MCCC when trying to change traits in game? Guess we'll find out.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Found the mod killing story mode sims... It was a vampire no growl mod.... Fortunately, there was an update. One thing though, story mode limits sims in that you can't change any traits or aspirations once made. Also you can only use it for YA and above. I wonder how these sims are going to play with MCCC when trying to change traits in game? Guess we'll find out.
Hmmm interesting. Have you tested yet to see if you can edit the sims traits using MCCC after creating a sim? I'm curious to know if there's any issues. I'm currently slowly adding mods and cc back into my game and running tests. I may try testing it out myself as well. So far I've noticed some sims keep getting "stuck" and I have to reset them. It happened abut 3 times within 5 minutes. I wasn't paying attention to what bugs came out with 1.52 so idk if that was a bug that was already there and still hasn't been fixed yet or not.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hmmm interesting. Have you tested yet to see if you can edit the sims traits using MCCC after creating a sim? I'm curious to know if there's any issues. I'm currently slowly adding mods and cc back into my game and running tests. I may try testing it out myself as well. So far I've noticed some sims keep getting "stuck" and I have to reset them. It happened abut 3 times within 5 minutes. I wasn't paying attention to what bugs came out with 1.52 so idk if that was a bug that was already there and still hasn't been fixed yet or not.
Haven't tested it much to be honest, but was able to access traits through MCCC with a story mode sim. Once the "More Clubs per Sim" is updated, I'll probably switch over and do more checking. I can't deal with only three clubs... Adding more club members is simple enough, but the more clubs thing takes a bit more modding knowledge than I possess. Not really familiar with UI files, so I have to wait.

There is one bug that had gotten much worse with 1.52, and that's the "an item has been removed" bug. They still haven't fixed it with 1.53. Judging by how many times I've seen the bug, I shouldn't have anything in my game lol.

• Haha
Reactions: RainGolucky

IHateYouuuuuu

Feb 22, 2019
is anyone else having an issue with default skins? my female defaults are working perfectly, but for some reason the male ones don't work. I have no idea what could be causing this...
I even tried switching over to Luumia's default to see if it'd work, but no such luck :(

I'm also having an issue with Wicked Whims... for some reason my Sims don't get naked when they go showering, they just change to a random outfit.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Putting something behind a paywall knowing how much the simming community wants it is shitty. And I hope it burns when you pee TwistedMexi

Clean UI by Fuckstick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: You can't use this mod along with UI Cheats. He is working on making it compatible but this motherfucker doesn't mention that anywhere in his Patreon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1524544

Putting something behind a paywall knowing how much the simming community wants it is shitty. And I hope it burns when you pee TwistedMexi

Clean UI by Fuckstick
Hell Yes!!!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing this! :love:(y)<3

Reactions: K.Leoric
D

Deleted member 1524544

So far everything seems to be running smoothly on my end, and you can edit a sims traits np with MCCC after they have been created through story mode. Yes, that damn bug stating that an object is missing is still there, and is it just me or has it gotten worse? I didn't notice before that is showed every time I exited CAS, but maybe I got so used to the stupid thing I stopped noticing lol. Still going through test here though. I have a bunch of mods that I got from coolspear. Nothing has been posted on his forum about this new patch, so here's hoping nothing broke :/. As for the more clubs per sim, it's not a mod I had before lol. Actually, I never knew it existed until now haha. Too bad it's broken :( It's definitely a mod I would like to have in my game

D

Deleted member 1524544

Clean UI by Fuckstick
Welp it looks like it doesn't work at all for me :(. I have no clue what could be causing this. Unless for some reason it conflicts with the UI cheats extension. I even removed my no intro mod and still it didn't work correctly. The game loaded up fine and everything seemed to be as it should until I went into my game. The entire UI was missing. It was as if I hit the tab button to hide it. So I couldn't press play, couldn't do anything. It also gave me a last exception which I have no clue how to read lol. If anyone can see what caused this other than this mod itself please let me know. here is the UI exception I received:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>715f0206b5545aff5d2f9d04</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-17 22:14:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase</categoryid><desyncid>715f0206b5545aff5d2f9d04</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>VerifyError: Error #1014: Class GenericCheatsExtension cheatTypeŠ&#13;&#10;
#&)+138:?ACFMUWY[]afjmprtvx}…ˆ‹‘š§®´¶º¼¾Ã could not be found.&#13;&#10; at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize()&#13;&#10; at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()&#13;&#10;rtim=19443</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes