Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JABBjabber

Jul 6, 2019
So anyone knows more sites with created sims besides Katverse, Sims4imagination and ?

TheSimsResource.com occasionally has some really good pre-made sims. As well, the in-game gallery (with CC ticked on) has some really great sims, including a few that are somehow made without any CC. Some of the creators will tell you what CC they used, but there's no way to include any of it in the pre-made Sim itself.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Welp it looks like it doesn't work at all for me :(. I have no clue what could be causing this. Unless for some reason it conflicts with the UI cheats extension. I even removed my no intro mod and still it didn't work correctly. The game loaded up fine and everything seemed to be as it should until I went into my game. The entire UI was missing. It was as if I hit the tab button to hide it. So I couldn't press play, couldn't do anything. It also gave me a last exception which I have no clue how to read lol. If anyone can see what caused this other than this mod itself please let me know. here is the UI exception I received:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>715f0206b5545aff5d2f9d04</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-07-17 22:14:53</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.53.115.1020-1.200.000.400.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>(AS)olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase</categoryid><desyncid>715f0206b5545aff5d2f9d04</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>VerifyError: Error #1014: Class GenericCheatsExtension cheatTypeŠ&#13;&#10;
#&)+138:?ACFMUWY[]afjmprtvx}…ˆ‹‘š§®´¶º¼¾Ã could not be found.&#13;&#10; at olympus.core.widget::WidgetBase/Initialize()&#13;&#10; at olympus.core::LayoutManager/LoadWidgetCompleteHandler()&#13;&#10;rtim=19443</desyncdata></report>
</root>
UI cheats had an update. I added an Edit to my original post but it turns out UI cheats and this mod can't be used together. He is working on making it compatible.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmorphone and Kyatt
Jan 8, 2018
Would anyone know of a package with a bunch higher quality sims? I'm trying to create most of the sims of my world, aiming to avoid sims with the cartoonish default textures, but a decent world has many dozens of sims, which makes the task a huge chore. Other tips to deal with the default textures are welcome, too.
Simsie has completed a new world and sims, if you don't want to use her world just load it any way and save the households, simple, sorta, nah it simple just time consuming, faster than doing it yourself tho!!

D

Deleted member 1524544

UI cheats had an update. I added an Edit to my original post but it turns out UI cheats and this mod can't be used together. He is working on making it compatible.
Yes, I paid the $2 US just to comment and let him know lol. I am surprised he wouldn't have known this beforehand and warned people about it who use the UI cheats mod *rolls eyes* But at least he plans on fixing it now that he knows

Reactions: inecro

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Yes, I paid the $2 US just to comment and let him know lol. I am surprised he wouldn't have known this beforehand and warned people about it who use the UI cheats mod *rolls eyes* But at least he plans on fixing it now that he knows
Aww you shouldn't have done that haha. I and a bunch of people let him know!

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
How ironic.... If I use TMex Clean UI, and the 1.52 version of More Clubs Per Sim, in the 1.53 version of Sims 4, CUI causes More clubs to work normally, but of course UI Cheats won't work no matter which version I use. Problem is, I've grown so used to UI Cheats I'm not sure I can play without it. Ironically, I've also become so accustomed to using More Clubs, that I find it hard to play without it as well... I might get by easier without UI Cheats, but when CUI gets fixed to work with UI Cheats, More Clubs most likely won't work when it gets updated... What a cluster fuck....

Just saw that CUI was updated... now I'll get to find out for sure....

Cool... Now all of them work.. Unfortunately, the pics in the loading screen are a bit enlarged, and look a bit odd, but not terribly so. Just have to see how things pan out once More Clubs gets updated....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1524544

Ok sooo all I have really noticed so far is that the bug where toddlers won't stay in their f****** beds is still present! Sims get stuck in a spot at times still as well. For those complaining about not being naked in the shower, not being nude in CAS and issues with WW you need to check your mods. And when I say check your mods I mean pull everything out of your mods folder and place it in a new folder on your desktop or something and slowly add mods back in, testing in game in between. It's a lengthy process but worth doing to narrow down what is causing issues in your game. Also, after pulling all your mods out, when you start the game, go to your saved game and before clicking on a household make a new "save as" and call it w/e you want, like "modstest" or w/e. Once done return to the main menu and then exit your game. Then start putting mods back in a little at a time and testing in game in that new save game . Get naked, wicked woohoo, play with toddlers, do a bunch of different interactions to test your game as best as you can. I have 48.0 GB of frigging mods and CC... I started testing sometime early afternoon and it is nearly 2 AM here and I *think* I am all finished lol. Only time will tell with more extensive game play now that all of my mods and cc are back in lol. Oh, and for those who don't know, each time you go to remove and/or add ANY cc or mods to your game, ALWAYS delete the localthumbcache.package before loading the game. I also suggest deleting the spotlight package found in the cachestr file as well. Personally I always delete those 2 package files before every game play lol, it's just become a habit.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
Thanks again for all the answers :)

hearing what you're saying, as a tip, it's just the EA NPCs official townies, all the randomly generated homeless should start filling the roles of the "normies"

Or is that too plain for you?
For me, the main problem with the random sims is the texture. Sims with more realistic skins look far too different (and better, IMO) than Sims with the default textures, so even as normies they just look low quality. I'll see how they look when I use KrazyKris tip on default textures, though, which I didn't even know about.

Jiffie

Nov 8, 2017

For me, the main problem with the random sims is the texture. Sims with more realistic skins look far too different (and better, IMO) than Sims with the default textures, so even as normies they just look low quality. I'll see how they look when I use KrazyKris tip on default textures, though, which I didn't even know about.
Ah! I gotcha! I'm sorry, that was a slip on my part as I was assuming you had the CC but was looking for the base sims to "paint" them with so to speak.

Well, as I've said before, it's about taste, mainly, but some defaults I use is 's eyes (personally I use EyesN15, which is the link given, but she have a lot others), along with defaults for the aliens and vampires on her blog. The skin I use is Are We Electric, though it may not be the popular choice, considering both in that it's not ultra realistic (I tend to enjoy the pseudorealism more), nor does it really cater to nudity (there are nipples and areola, though), but Wildguys details and even 's penis details can help you out in that aspect (it's not default, so manual placement only) the LunarisEclipse's link is to the outdated penis by the original creator to nab just the details (penis is broken), a remade WW selector compatible version is found (people are saying it's giving trouble, but it's working golden in my game, the texture is so great, I don't even need penis detail... but I'm still gonna). For body presets, I love presets the best, but preset is pretty good, too, I tend to mix-match for "pieces". Though since WW updated with a body selector, I keep 's Better Bodies as default, just so I can have it in my collection, though it's pretty finicky with feet replacements (I've seen gaps in the ankles if you don't use the full set), but I haven't seen problems with mix-matching anything else.

Not gonna lie, I'm lacking a good male body presets and that's disappointing me, I'm going to have to do a hard search on that one.

I've also have a plethora of skin overlays that aren't defaults, so I'll leave you to search for those to finesse for your own taste, a quick google search of "skin overlays" and "anatomically correct skin" with sims 4 attached to it should pop up a lot of options, majority includes nudie bits, but most creators let you know if they don't.

Hair/makeup/clothing is on a whole other ballpark as there's no real way to default it, it's exactly as KrazyKris explained, I must stress, make sure you edit them in Sims 4 Studio to disallow the more "unconventional" CC for random, because Sims 4 random is more on the clinically insane side, and the game will latch onto the most odd-ball CC, and use the same one repeatedly for every NPC with no rhyme or reason.

From me to you, I don't let random NPCs touch any of my CC, the Sims 4 doesn't know how to control itself.

D

Deleted member 1524544

Just between us folks... which of these animations packs are shit or just not good enough? There are many, and the more the merrier, but robotic animations are just terrible to see.
Good question! Honestly I don't even know anymore lol. I took out A LOT of animations a long time ago for 2 reasons, 1 being that I barely ever used most of them and there were just too many and 2 being that they were also just shit lol. The animations that I have in my game rn, are Azmodan, OLL, CherryPie, Amra, E404P, Lupobianco (even some of his are just meh), Mike24, Motherlodesims, Yrsa, Zorak, Anarcis, Anonny, Salarmojsanimations, Lifeline, the gamerboy and apparently wildguy animations are still in there even though I am pretty sure I wasn't too happy with those. The ones I use most often though are Mike24, Azmodan, OLL, Amra, E404P and Yrsa, oh and lupobianco here and there. I used to pledge to Mike, Azmodan, OLL, E404P and Lupobianco for the longest time... spending around $80 CA a month or so on pledges. I also pledged to Sacrificial and a cpl CC creators lol. Can't really afford to be spending that much a month anymore on fucking pledges and luckily found this place :D But anyway... personally I feel there are a lot of animations for WW that are either meh or just flat out shit. However, kudos to the creators for trying as I don't know a damn thing when it comes to modding and creating animations. Some have definitely improved over time and that can still happen from creators who's animations are pretty meh right now.

Jan 8, 2018

Well now, if it's textures you're after you cannot go wrong with RemusSirion. I warn you now though they are just a little realistic, your sims will look like humans. The skins start on page 6 of his page at The Sims Resource so here's a link to that page, the rest is up to you but, they are really, really good!!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Just between us folks... which of these animations packs are shit or just not good enough? There are many, and the more the merrier, but robotic animations are just terrible to see.
Avoid, at all costs, BatyaStudio, sames99113, dart1fa and every animator not listed on the main thread of Wickedwhims in Loverslab.
Rest is usable and/or has some nice animation here and there.
Of the minor animators (the ones in the third list of said thread - basically the ones who quitted a long ago), I get a use of Rodriguez, KLM, Leksana, Meowheaven, Omaster, Eksclusiv, Golden88, Redabyss, OTE, Dagger, Anonny, Slimreaper and bioaddict.
Also, Mike is overrated as hell.

Last edited:

Ailias

May 12, 2019
hello guys and gals! do you have a early TURBOTRAVEL by pancake?
I wanna try it out so much, we all so tired or long screens when changin' locations.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Just a tip - don't install too many animations because when you want to do some lewd scenario you have to scroll through shitton of animations.

Reactions: Singaia
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes