Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Hi lads, quick bit of assistance requested.

Now i've not got a problem that's not causing much agro or anything but i wish to know what mod or trait is causing this. I have my suspicions but would like some clarification if you lot know. My sim is always very flirty and so is everyone around her, this isn't necessarily a bad thing but when its ALL the time it gets a bit boring plus it over powers attractive traits to where i can sleep with anyone no matter what so no challenge.

Many thanks lads.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019

Now i've not got a problem that's not causing much agro or anything but i wish to know what mod or trait is causing this. I have my suspicions but would like some clarification if you lot know. My sim is always very flirty and so is everyone around her, this isn't necessarily a bad thing but when its ALL the time it gets a bit boring plus it over powers attractive traits to where i can sleep with anyone no matter what so no challenge.

Many thanks lads.
It's from a trait it looks like. If you have MCCC you can shift-click on the sim and find out what traits the sim has active by selecting "remove traits".

thxgg

May 29, 2019
Nipple sliders? So an issue I see with a lot of skins, is that the nipple positions don't line up with the where the skin is expecting them, is there some sort of "nipple position slider" that I am unaware of?
Try this:

Cleavage overlay, found in tattoos, the top half of those fixes the nipples on all skins I have tried. The lower half options have some transparency, so on the troublesome skins there is still a bit visible second nipple.

Reactions: WickedWitch55

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
Has anyone else seen this with WW? If an NPC starts autonomy sex, one can click on the sim, then Wicked > NPC Sex > Invite, choose type, choose sims, and choose animation, but the new participants do not join in, and the selected animation does not run.

If the player sim tries to join in, they can, but again cannot invite more NPCs. The above sequence still happens.

BUT.

If the player initiates NPC sex, they can add as many sims as they choose. Which is why I had Eliza Pancakes pull a longer and longer train in the middle of Burners & Builders. FOR SCIENCE!!

(She enjoyed it too, I think. ;))

Reactions: hmorphone
Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers for the update, quick question: is there supposed to be no text for the moodlets in this mod, and when buying sunscreens from a vending machine, there is no text either?

Reactions: taglag

Monika11

May 3, 2019
SalarmoJ's "INFERNO" Stone ( 3.7.1 )"
*RETRO ARCADE GAMES CC Object by Monster Madness:

"The Reward" Mini-Series

TEASING MF (TheReward_ACT01)
HANDJOB MF (TheReward_ACT02)
VAGINAL MF (TheReward_ACT03)

The necessary object to play the series is creation of "Monster Madness", the name of the object in the game is "Retro Arcade Games" and you can dowload it from here:

GhostCanuck

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,

I heard about the Chemistry Mod by Pancake - is that still around? Does it work? Has it been forgotten about? Or does someone have a link (providing that the mod actually works)

Thanks.

Also - we could use a new pinned thread/list showing stuff other than animations so we dont have to go all over the place unless I'm missing something :D

Thanks again.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

Many thanks lads.
If you didn't figure it out... I think it's a trait from Nisa's WP mod. Specifically the Pheromonal Flower Trait. See if that's on there.

Skitzsays

Jul 6, 2019
If you didn't figure it out... I think it's a trait from Nisa's WP mod. Specifically the Pheromonal Flower Trait. See if that's on there.
I didn't realize at the time, but I think you are right. I rarely use this trait, but when I'm testing out animations I randomize sims and one of mine got this trait and that is exactly what happened for me. Even my gay sim accepted her advances. So that is most likely the person's problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes