Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

roberzet44

Jul 30, 2023
Really? why they have to do this
In fact, this is not the first time someone has shared infected files here. There have already been reports of files infected with malware, trojans, ransomware, even infected Ts4rebels files with trojans. why do they do it? I don't know, I read somewhere that that's how they make a living, which is very creepy.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, I've been finding this strange, too. 'Cause it's been this way for a while, now.
Yeah I don't know why, for example people are still sharing animators like Anarcis, Savaccini, YSRA etc and imo these are just terrible, yet for similar costs per month you could be subbing to Fruity, Grey and Lama who's animations are of much higher quality.

But free is free, I am not complaining either, just confused why some are subbing to inferior animators.

Jorak84

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, I've been finding this strange, too. 'Cause it's been this way for a while, now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not, actually, complaining (since I've mentioned this before here, and someone got bugged, and gave me shit for it). We get them for free. It's just "strange" that leaks from these top tier creators used to happen pretty fast.

People have been fucking up with our pirate system!

Their quality is for sure one of the best (however the first fruitydelicious animations were not that good!, but they are really nice now). However...quality comes with a lower output of animations. It doens't make sense to pledge to them that often just to get 2 or 3 new animations. It's kinda makes sense to wait a bit longer in the end and maybe pledge every 3 months or sth like that. Especially Lamaboy is very volatile regarding monthly animations.
Savacchini or Nevely have a much higher output within a month (Nevely usually makes a full set) and in the end are not that much worse at all. So naturally I would spent more often some money on them as I get some more animations in return which are still good to go and above average quality. For sure just my POV as somebody who actually pledges at Patreon but still also looks on the return on invest as I have only 2 or 3 creators who I support monthly and others only occassionally.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Yeah I don't know why, for example people are still sharing animators like Anarcis, Savaccini, YSRA etc and imo these are just terrible, yet for similar costs per month you could be subbing to Fruity, Grey and Lama who's animations are of much higher quality.

But free is free, I am not complaining either, just confused why some are subbing to inferior animators.
I think that - unfortunately for us lol, these creators leakers are a much more consistent leakers than the Grey/Lama/etc leakers.

'Cause, for example, Grey has a 2000+ paid members on his patreon. And, the thing is, we couldn't know if there's only one leaker. And if there is, we gotta rely on their time and good will to leak for us *cries

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
however the first fruitydelicious animations were not that good!, but they are really nice now
I've tested Fruity animations a long time ago. And didn't like them. Are they really nice now? Huh... Guess I'll test their animations again, though.

However...quality comes with a lower output of animations. It doens't make sense to pledge to them that often just to get 2 or 3 new animations. It's kinda makes sense to wait a bit longer in the end and maybe pledge every 3 months or sth like that. Especially Lamaboy is very volatile regarding monthly animations.
Savacchini or Nevely have a much higher output within a month (Nevely usually makes a full set) and in the end are not that much worse at all. So naturally I would spent more often some money on them as I get some more animations in return which are still good to go and above average quality. For sure just my POV as somebody who actually pledges at Patreon but still also looks on the return on invest as I have only 2 or 3 creators who I support monthly and others only occassionally.
And, yeah! Lamaboy is very volatile regarding his animations releases. He doesn't have a set date to release them (and how many, as well, if I'm not wrong). But Grey, for example, very 25th of each month, he releases a new set of animations (unless something happens).

And I see your point, and I agree with it. It'd be shitty to keep pledging to a creator, when, basically, not getting anything in return (or a little. Especially, depending on how much you spend a month).
And, like I mentioned, I know that Grey has a consistent release timeframe. Khlas, as well. (Plus, Khlas has been creating another mods. Which is really nice). Lama and Error (another one of my top tier creators) have random ones.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I would have to agree with what has been said about the numerous animators out there. The developers who are making premium animations with sound and cutting edge features are unable to mass produce content due to the complexity of their work. Common animators we see on here are pushing quantity over quality. Animators who are detail oriented will release fewer updates over a longer time-frame and as such may not have people subscribed to them UNTIL a new release is made. Fewer subscribers means less of a chance of the packages being leaked. Before I subscribe to a Patreon, I will see what they are offering on Lovers Lab or Wicked.cc, if I am not impressed with their freebies, then there is not a snowball's chance in hell of me throwing coin for the pay-walled stuff. Admittedly, most of the 'liberated' animations I have tried on here made this kitty cough up fur-balls! Meow!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
100% agree

Lamaboy animations are *chefs kiss*

Top tier
Hmm if i look at the freebee version of him like this one that looks like she is glitching in to the couch with her hand.

and then you say top tier i dit see bether ones on wicked.cc from orther devs.
to the files from aligator i checked the files from him that i downloadet my av dont pop up on his files

Last edited: