aqq88

May 14, 2020
THank you... but this gor a decryption error at 99% so the download did not complete. Did anyone else have a problem. My mega is now used up with the being almost 4g . I can not load for 8 hrs
just refresh the website that you are downloading

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Just when I thought no new or nice quality NTR game available for tonight. Gonna wait compression tho, thanks in advance! :)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Singer [v0.5.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 423 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 389 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
this game reminded me of one wonderful game melody and this is like a parody or similar parts of this game
Definitely a huge difference... The Melody story had choices that allowed a clear path that totally avoided ALL potential N-T-R for her to remain faithful to MC. Thus creating the best results for the best ending, where MC and Mel lived happy ever after, and bought a huge house together.

I'm going to wait to see what happens to the NTR content with this story. Great renders though.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Whose who are playing the Current Version is there still a bug from v0.5.1B running around or is it fix? (I know there was a bug in v0.5.1B that people were reporting months ago but I don't remember what it was so please remind me what it is)

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Whose who are playing the Current Version is there still a bug from v0.5.1B running around or is it fix? (I know there was a bug in v0.5.1B that people were reporting months ago but I don't remember what it was so please remind me what it is)
I shared the changelog on my Patreon page. I didn't share the links of the game here.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
A lot of times a leaked release will help you get subscribers. If they like your story, art and plots. You sir have all three of these.

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes