3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TheSinner2.png

Overview:
This is a story about a good boy who decided to become bad, with a help of his personal demon. In the course of actions, the main character will get some nasty abilities and use supernatural power provided by the demon. In the process... many girls and women will be under his power.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-29
Release Date: 2023-06-29
Developer: Larry the Dreamer / Larry_Dreamer
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat code

So far only MEGA, WORKUPLOAD, GOFILE, PIXELDRAIN contains the latest version (v1.01).
I will upload the latest version to RACATY when the service becomes available again.

DOWNLOAD
Win (Rags): - - - -
HTML: - - - -

Extras: -

AngelaSS.png RoseSS.png StartingSS.png GinaSS.png WendySS.png AnnSS.png MarySS.png RoseAndAnn.png ResqueSS.png AbigailMarySS.png RubySS.png VolleySS.png
Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png Screenshot3.png

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I've played through this before.

General idea is that you're a demon infested guy who through a quest system raises your level of mind control towards all of the suspiciously attractive females in the city. Your powers unlocked to greater degrees as you progress through each story. Each woman has their own mini-story with set stages for you to go through and there's an over-arching plot though it's a bit loose.

The game is good but like most RAG games is picture only. It's also not yet complete though there's enough content to get your teeth into. Definitely worth a play.

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
I tried it but got bored of looking for ways to get the 10 bad points. Got to about 6 and managed to get 1 sin point with a couple of girls but then just felt like I was going in circles.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Here's the guide for those who don't have a Hypnopics Collective account:
That's the end of the current main storyline. All further ones are bonus objectives.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Second part with bonus objectives:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I've done all the stuff to allow the party but Olivia isn't allowing for anything when egging on beyond let's go drinking which she won't do. Is it a bug or do I need something else?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've done all the stuff to allow the party but Olivia isn't allowing for anything when egging on beyond let's go drinking which she won't do. Is it a bug or do I need something else?
Meet her on the street where you can access the lighthouse and seafront @ 20:00 then ask her to go see a movie

Reactions: seyfer110

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I posted a guide in OP. use it @cordegen otherwise thar is no help:cool:
games needing an guide or doing something wrong in my opinion , espcially adult games ,u either focusing and enjoying the story or tab spammeing for solution which is no fun for me same for puzzles combat and stuff , adult games should be more about the story , since the other things u get plenty others ones out there

• Angry
Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
games needing an guide or doing something wrong in my opinion , espcially adult games ,u either focusing and enjoying the story or tab spammeing for solution which is no fun for me same for puzzles combat and stuff , adult games should be more about the story , since the other things u get plenty others ones out there
Solution. try a visual novel,not a game.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Meet her on the street where you can access the lighthouse and seafront @ 20:00 then ask her to go see a movie
I have tried that but it doesnt give the option to go see a movie, only chat, why police, and egg on that lets you offer a drink. None work.
EDIT: Apparently, if you dont do the party part specifically as described in the guide, it bugs out.

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ok I found every thing but the bin, just says kick the bin for hint for last one I need...

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I have tried that but it doesnt give the option to go see a movie, only chat, why police, and egg on that lets you offer a drink. None work.
EDIT: Apparently, if you dont do the party part specifically as described in the guide, it bugs out.
The Olivia thing is usually helped by talking to Scarlet in the University. You need to Chat to her a few times and essentially click all options a few times.

Reactions: YoMamama

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I love this game its one of the better rags offerings. and i found the "solutions" very intuitive (except finding the dress for the party i had to ask the wuthor how to do that lol) all in all definitely worth a play through tho i'm still waiting for more story content.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes