3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Don't know about "fucking page" but: there is NO fucking portable rags player 2.4.16 in sight anywhere, so I tried what WAS available. :p
2.16 also runs it fine. you can find a copy of 2.4.16 either at Hypnotic collective or there might be on here under tools. Can't remember, but one of them has a thead with a link.

Steve008

May 6, 2017
I can not find the bum so that I can get my bad boy from 58 to 60. I have spent several weeks in game doing laps and bouncing back and forth at the bar. Am I missing something?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can not find the bum so that I can get my bad boy from 58 to 60. I have spent several weeks in game doing laps and bouncing back and forth at the bar. Am I missing something?
Hi, did you try to use the Help? There are about 10 ways to raise your BB level.
BTW, while you were trying to meet the intimidating man near the bar, did you have a bottle of alcohol (whatever) in your inventory?

Steve008

May 6, 2017
yes, I definitely had the bottle of liquor with me. I even dumped it out and bought another just in case.
While doing some sidequests to see if I could increase BB level another way he finally showed up, I don't know if I was just super unlucky but it seems to be fixed now.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
yes, I definitely had the bottle of liquor with me. I even dumped it out and bought another just in case.
While doing some sidequests to see if I could increase BB level another way he finally showed up, I don't know if I was just super unlucky but it seems to be fixed now.
By liquor, do you mean Hpnotic, the one you have got from Anabelle Jordan? Or a bottle bought from Katie Jewel? They intimidating man will appear only in the later case.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Actually, the way the random function works in Rags (it is just a javascript, in fact) leaves me in bewilderment sometimes. I often sense something wrong with it... but I see no way of fixing it. It seems like there is something not-random in this random function.

Steve008

May 6, 2017
I can't seem to find the next step to corrupt Rosinstein. I managed to find the girl twice, smoking and drinking but there are no clues where to go next. Am I missing something?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Actually, the way the random function works in Rags (it is just a javascript, in fact) leaves me in bewilderment sometimes. I often sense something wrong with it... but I see no way of fixing it. It seems like there is something not-random in this random function.
While making Regalia fixes for the latest version I noticed that you're using string variables (such as QuincyChessRes) to store some of the results of random calls.

This means that comparisons on those variables will use string ordering instead of the numeric ordering you might have expected.

For example, even though the number 4 is less than 39, the comparison "4" < "39" fails because "4" would sort after "39" in a list.

So I would suggest using numeric types for all the variables that are intended to store / compare random numbers, then maybe the results will be less confusing.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
Here's the JavaScript / Regalia version of 0.61, which I've verified can get through all the content in the game successfully.

Reactions: ricplacekick

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can't seem to find the next step to corrupt Rosinstein. I managed to find the girl twice, smoking and drinking but there are no clues where to go next. Am I missing something?
Did you try to follow the suggestions in the help?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I cannot install it. can u teach me?
I'm not that strong in rags games... but you need some sort of player for it you might be able to find more here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rags-help-section.1243/
Specifically, you should use the Rags 2.4.16 download. That's been more stable than any of the version 3 Rags engines IMO. You will probably unzip the setup folder and run a setup.exe or something like to install Rags game player on your machine. Once finished, in the folder where it installed should be a ragsplayer.exe or similar. Launch it, then open the game file from inside the Rags Player. Depending on your operating system, you may need to check the help thread here or at Hypnopics Game Zone to get Rags to run.

how can i use the cheats?
Cheating under the Rags engine required using Cheat Engine (I think) or having the Rags developer suite installed (which includes the Game Player), and launching the game within the developer console to open the debugging window(s). There should still be a thread at Hypnopics which has some more in depth instructions.

D

Deleted member 619632

Specifically, you should use the Rags 2.4.16 download. That's been more stable than any of the version 3 Rags engines IMO. You will probably unzip the setup folder and run a setup.exe or something like to install Rags game player on your machine. Once finished, in the folder where it installed should be a ragsplayer.exe or similar. Launch it, then open the game file from inside the Rags Player. Depending on your operating system, you may need to check the help thread here or at Hypnopics Game Zone to get Rags to run.

Cheating under the Rags engine required using Cheat Engine (I think) or having the Rags developer suite installed (which includes the Game Player), and launching the game within the developer console to open the debugging window(s). There should still be a thread at Hypnopics which has some more in depth instructions.
i have no idea what you just said

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes