3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 619632

what is the password for the computer for DADA

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
There's a walkthrough linked in the OP. Alternately you could find most of the same information

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Hi, using last version v0.60, following Normal Mode Walkthrough made by orifalcon from hypno forum (i saw this guide copied here).

In part to take Ann to party i cant do this - "Biker’s Camp- Talk to Gina about joining a gang." There is no such option, but seemed it could be skipped.

Than in Subverting Ann cant read Quincy's Sins, but as i found out here i need to subvert other persons before (Tessa and Helen).

Real problem is so called Linneaus room, cause in my version of game there is nothing like that. When i start subverting Joe there are only Herodot and Pythagoras rooms (plus Teacher's room in same location). Although i can use burglary skill on Herodotus class (wth? it should be opened anyway) and than tell Joe that he can go there it helps me only to finish subverting Joe. But Im impossible to find Tessa (yeah I tried it next days) because still there is no Linneaus room and in Herodot room is only Helen.

Thanks in advance.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Hi, using last version v0.60, following Normal Mode Walkthrough made by orifalcon from hypno forum (i saw this guide copied here).

In part to take Ann to party i cant do this - "Biker’s Camp- Talk to Gina about joining a gang." There is no such option, but seemed it could be skipped.

Than in Subverting Ann cant read Quincy's Sins, but as i found out here i need to subvert other persons before (Tessa and Helen).

Real problem is so called Linneaus room, cause in my version of game there is nothing like that. When i start subverting Joe there are only Herodot and Pythagoras rooms (plus Teacher's room in same location). Although i can use burglary skill on Herodotus class (wth? it should be opened anyway) and than tell Joe that he can go there it helps me only to finish subverting Joe. But Im impossible to find Tessa (yeah I tried it next days) because still there is no Linneaus room and in Herodot room is only Helen.

Thanks in advance.
Well, thanks for the notes. The problem with biker camp should be fixed already (yeah, you are right, in v0.6 it could happen)

Could you provide more details on the problem with openning the Linneaus room. In fact, as soon as you open the door for Joe it should stay open... But, I recall fixing a bug with it (probably, in case using the burglary skill rather than a key, i.e., the door was unlocked, but not open). Unfortunatelly, there is no way around (even with cheats). I only hope that you was intreagued enough to try the next, upcomming, version and finish subverting these girls, the head and Quincy, plus three more I am working on now.

Reactions: nobody_666

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Well, thanks for the notes. The problem with biker camp should be fixed already (yeah, you are right, in v0.6 it could happen)

Could you provide more details on the problem with openning the Linneaus room. In fact, as soon as you open the door for Joe it should stay open... But, I recall fixing a bug with it (probably, in case using the burglary skill rather than a key, i.e., the door was unlocked, but not open). Unfortunatelly, there is no way around (even with cheats). I only hope that you was intreagued enough to try the next, upcomming, version and finish subverting these girls, the head and Quincy, plus three more I am working on now.
Hi, thanks for reply, tbh its pretty weird but now I managed to subvert Joe and Linneaus room is on map...

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I can't see a lot of the images of the girls (and some places) for some reason. Anyone know what the reason might be?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Question about the content in this game. The description says
the protagonist will get the ability to force any sinful man and woman to have sex
Does that mean have sex with the protagonist or have sex with character(s) other than the protagonist?

Rags says this is incompatible. I'm using 3.0.60

does this need an older version?
You probably need Rags v2.4.16, which is the last of the v2 Rags engines. Rags games generally need to be played on the same version of the engine that they were developed on, and basically nobody develops for v3.x because it's buggy as fuck. I think there's a Rags thread that has download links somewhere on this site; use the searchbar to find it.

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
Question about the content in this game. The description says

Does that mean have sex with the protagonist or have sex with character(s) other than the protagonist?

You probably need Rags v2.4.16, which is the last of the v2 Rags engines. Rags games generally need to be played on the same version of the engine that they were developed on, and basically nobody develops for v3.x because it's buggy as fuck. I think there's a Rags thread that has download links somewhere on this site; use the searchbar to find it.
Just downloaded 2.4.16. Still says unreadable. :(

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
why are there only 3 quest on
Stage 2
when we need 5
i managed to get to level 18 =4 quest stage 2 so need 1 quest more

ohh didn't see this in the WT (so max them by lying twice.)
but i now managed to get 5 quest stage 2

does the days do anything
meaning are there a limit on days for how long you can play ??

Last edited:

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
This is a silly question but is there any way to change the location of the player somehow in your save file? Unfortunately I saved over my game while I was doing the burglary in the museum and when I reloaded it moved me from the safe room into another next to a guard. It is impossible for me to make it out without dying.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
I ended up using the built in console to reset my progress...wasn't perfect but I got through it all.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
the walkthrough link from the OP gives a 403 error
nevermind, i just activate an VPN and download

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes