3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

perlcrown

Aug 15, 2019
I'm having trouble "learning" the Fighting skill. I've capped out at Bad Boy: 50, but the option to learn isn't available when I interact with my player portrait in my home. Is there another prerequisite I've missed?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm having trouble "learning" the Fighting skill. I've capped out at Bad Boy: 50, but the option to learn isn't available when I interact with my player portrait in my home. Is there another prerequisite I've missed?
Not really, I was notified about a possible bug that result in this situation. could you try to remember the last drinking sin you experienced?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
A good news is that the new version of the game has become beta. So, I am waiting for beta testers to send me comments, update the version and will release the game (in about one or two weeks).

If anyone would like to be a beta tester, please, let me know.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok, it was a long way, but finally I have something to release.

Version v0.65 on 24/09/2019:

CHANGES:

- Three fully implemented girls to corrupt (Abigail and Mary Stone and Eve Rock (former prostitute))
- Completely implemented Farm (with a story behind it)
- A number of bugs fixed (including the nasty one preventing learning level 50 (at least, I hope so)).
- "Easter eggs" for the implemented girls (some more are to be added for the already implemented ones later). "Easter egg" for this game is a special event (typically, after full corruption of a girl or girls) that you may stumble on only at a special time slot (typically, 1 hour per week). The event is a complete add-on and does not have any effect on the game. "Easter eggs" are not included in the "help" (only their number per girl).

VERSION
The link for v0.65 (previous version was v0.61bugfix01):

Help:

A save file since v0.61
TBA

BTW, I wonder if there is a possibility for me to take over this thread (I mean, to become a topic starter) to manage it properly. Or is it better to start another topic?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
The first step would probably be to look into picking up the game developer tag. You'll have to talk to a mod/staff member on what needs to be done to change your user tag.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Larry_Dreamer
post a update on hypnopics-collective here it is
Version v0.65bugfix01 on 18/10/2019:

CHANGES:

- Three fully implemented girls to corrupt (Abigail and Mary Stone and Eve Rock (former prostitute))
- A number of bugs fixed (including the nasty one preventing learning level 50 (at least, I hope so)).
- "Easter eggs" for the implemented girls (some more are to be added for the already implemented ones later). "Easter egg" for this game is a special event (typically, after full corruption of a girl or girls) that you may stumble on only at a special time slot (typically, 1 hour per week). The event is a complete add-on and does not have any effect on the game. "Easter eggs" are not included in the "help" (only their number per girl).
+ a number of reported bugs fixed since version v0.65

VERSION
The link for v0.65bugfix01 (previous version was v0.65):

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Larry_Dreamer

CHANGES:

VERSION
There is also an updated Help file:

And a save file:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Larry_Dreamer

CHANGES:

VERSION
sooo.... where can you find the new girls?
nvm xD
Found them
Now I'm stuck trying to find something to give abigail

Last edited:

Matzak

May 1, 2017
i know there a ready a walkthrough post here but it not uptodate so i put together a more update one from posts on on the hypnopics-collective.net will update the pdf when a more info is gathered. Matzak

Reactions: Gromo123

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i know there a ready a walkthrough post here but it not uptodate so i put together a more update one from posts on on the hypnopics-collective.net will update the pdf when a more info is gathered. Matzak
Ehm... there is my post, just 2 post above yours with the walkthrough and a save file. :)

Reactions: Matzak

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
sooo.... where can you find the new girls?
nvm xD
Found them
Now I'm stuck trying to find something to give abigail
A note: there is a bug in the game (in this version): do not progress with Mary more than 30, before progressing with Abigail up to 30.

Matzak

May 1, 2017
Ehm... there is my post, just 2 post above yours with the walkthrough and a save file. :)
Sorry I was half awake saw someone need help and try to help and didn’t know you post a walkthrough normally only use mega links sparely just in case one of the main games I like updates because 5gb per 5 hours then wait time.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
A note: there is a bug in the game (in this version): do not progress with Mary more than 30, before progressing with Abigail up to 30.
I haven't even seen mary anymore xD
Still figuring out what to give to abby

PS: everytime I try to use the help,
Navigation to the webpage was canceled
xD

Breetai

Jul 28, 2017
I have problems with RAGS in the fight to defend Eve... In the second punch, the video/animation of Chuck Norris crash the game and a red cross appears where the images were... with a "A generic error occurred in GDI+" window...

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I haven't even seen mary anymore xD
Still figuring out what to give to abby

PS: everytime I try to use the help,
Could you clarify about Mary:
a) You did not see her at all? (well, go to the barn in the morning, then)
b) You saw he and were able to corrupt (e.g., up to 50) and she does not appear in the barn anymore?

PS Well, help has the solution for Abigail (but, if you still need help, I will spill the beans).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I have problems with RAGS in the fight to defend Eve... In the second punch, the video/animation of Chuck Norris crash the game and a red cross appears where the images were... with a "A generic error occurred in GDI+" window...
This seems to be a Rags failure. I do not know how to help you.
Maybe, you may try to run the game on another machine, pass this point and continue.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Sorry I was half awake saw someone need help and try to help and didn’t know you post a walkthrough normally only use mega links sparely just in case one of the main games I like updates because 5gb per 5 hours then wait time.
Yeah, I know that the topic is not correctly structured. I was told that somehow I should claim the game (and say that I am the gamemaker), but I do not know how (I tried to write to some moderators, but got no replies).

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Could you clarify about Mary:
a) You did not see her at all? (well, go to the barn in the morning, then)
b) You saw he and were able to corrupt (e.g., up to 50) and she does not appear in the barn anymore?

PS Well, help has the solution for Abigail (but, if you still need help, I will spill the beans).
well... In 0.61 I've seen Mary in the farm.
In 0.65, I've only ever seen Abby outside in the morning.
I haven't been invited inside yet.
So maybe she's inside and I just haven't reach that part yet.

And yes, spill please muahahahhaa

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes