3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
And WHY does Creig always stay in the same place when trying to slip him the book? Got his sperm, cast the spell and then I can't go into his house.

blackleather

Jun 12, 2018
I'm having a bit of trouble with Goal 8. I have every girl fully corrupted, that can be possible at this point. Thought I was missing something but went through the guide and I have everything necessary completed.

Talking to Rubi at the Uni and using Irresistible Lust on her doesn't seem to be working. Am I missing something?

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I'm having a bit of trouble with Goal 8. I have every girl fully corrupted, that can be possible at this point. Thought I was missing something but went through the guide and I have everything necessary completed.

Talking to Rubi at the Uni and using Irresistible Lust on her doesn't seem to be working. Am I missing something?
Hi. Although, it is possible to be one of the reported bugs, it is too early for it. But, lets try to exclude other (easy to fix) options.

Ok. Lets start with your current goal. What does it say? "Corrupt all schoolgirls + Joe and cast Irresistible Lust on Rubi in the uni"? If yes, please check that they all have 100 badness points (in your notebook). Well, do not forget about Joe!
Second, have you corrupted Abigail, Eve, and Mary? Have you helped them to re-unite (i.e., does Eve appear in the farm house)?
Third, did Father Becker appeared (If you are not sure, check the university in the morning)?

blackleather

Jun 12, 2018
Current Goal is Corrupt all the school girls and Joe + cast Irresistible Lust on Rubi in the uni. Going through the notebook all girls and Joe have 100 Badness.

I have completed the quest to get rid of Simon and told Eve to go to the farm and she appears there in the morning now.

Father Becker is not appearing in the University at all, but he does appear in the Church.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
What do you mean by "doesn't seem to be working"? Do you get a usual sex scene with Rubi in the Uni, or it says something like
"Bak tries to sing his tune once again and it buzzes again.
Well, you should really deal with Father Becker if you want to abuse the girls in the University." ?

BTW, have you corrupted the University staff (including the Dean)?

blackleather

Jun 12, 2018
I just get the usual sex scene and nothing else. University staff is all corrupted as well. Just went through and have 100 badness for the three teachers, the dean and Gina.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I just get the usual sex scene and nothing else. University staff is all corrupted as well. Just went through and have 100 badness for the three teachers, the dean and Gina.
Hmmm... Very strange... I am at a loss...
Two more checks: tell me please, the badness level of Wendy and Father Becker.

Which version are you playing? Rags or Regalia (Html-based)? Could you share a save files?

blackleather

Jun 12, 2018
I actually started a new save to see if it would happen again, the issue did not occur again. I'll probably do a third save to triple check.

Also I should mention that I did use a cheat once in the first save. I got the issue with Ann where I lost the dress and couldn't get it back. Only time I used a cheat in that save. That might have been the issue, I'll probably run through to check that.

Wendy was at 100 and Becker at 10.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I actually started a new save to see if it would happen again, the issue did not occur again. I'll probably do a third save to triple check.

Also I should mention that I did use a cheat once in the first save. I got the issue with Ann where I lost the dress and couldn't get it back. Only time I used a cheat in that save. That might have been the issue, I'll probably run through to check that.

Wendy was at 100 and Becker at 10.
You said that you have lost the dress... Interesting. How?

This hardly could be a problem... It is a pity you do not have a save. Any cheating with Ann should have not affected the issue you mentioned above...

blackleather

Jun 12, 2018
I lost the dress from the party. Gave it to Ann, then got kicked from the party by the drinking contest. Returning to Party Ann no longer wore the dress and I couldn't pick it up at the beach anymore.

Also, I've tried 4 different new saves and could not recreate the issue with Goal 8 at all. I think the issue is on my end. Shit laptop and all.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I lost the dress from the party. Gave it to Ann, then got kicked from the party by the drinking contest. Returning to Party Ann no longer wore the dress and I couldn't pick it up at the beach anymore.
Ok, but do you remember if you still got a level for Ann? It had to be 30, I think. And, does this mean, that you were not able to progress (asking for a joint and giving it to her)?

blackleather

Jun 12, 2018
I can't remember if I got a level for Ann, but I was not able to ask for the Joint to give it to her. I couldn't progress without giving her the joint.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I can't remember if I got a level for Ann, but I was not able to ask for the Joint to give it to her. I couldn't progress without giving her the joint.
It's a pity... looking at the "code logic" I just cannot imagine how were you able to reach these states (with both problems)... But, I will keep an eye on these potential bugs.

BTW, just to be sure. Do you use Rags engine or Regalia (html)?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I tried playing the HTML version and there seems to be a lot missing from it. I could not tear out a page from a book in the library and many of the options to get you to level 1. Then, when I am at level 1, I don't get the option to lie to anybody, especially the ones you are supposed to lie to (Coxes, girl in library, widow, etc). I even went to bed, twice and still did not have those options. Am I missing something?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
How do you give the photos to Layla? I've tried giving her the camera, I've opened the Photos item in the inventory but no option to give, I've even tried to go back home and use the laptop to transfer the photos from the camera to whatever, but no options for that.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I tried playing the HTML version and there seems to be a lot missing from it. I could not tear out a page from a book in the library and many of the options to get you to level 1. Then, when I am at level 1, I don't get the option to lie to anybody, especially the ones you are supposed to lie to (Coxes, girl in library, widow, etc). I even went to bed, twice and still did not have those options. Am I missing something?
Indeed, something is wrong with your game. Did you try another browser? I would also ask you to restart and just test the bits which you have found wrong (luckily, you should not advance much to do this).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes