3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
weird. My Olivia disappeared.
Did this happen to anyone else?
Actually she shows up again during Joshua's case.

Currently trying to trigger the Mary x Simon spying scene
For something that supposedly has a 50% chance to occur, it's surprisingly hard to trigger.

PS:
got this error xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

metall_lords

Jun 12, 2020
I don’t understand at all what where to get the memory loss potion, there is carbon, bread ... how to get through the 15th task? "Goal 15: Avoid being caught by the Hunter! Decide whether to unite with Creig (find a piece of carbon," curse "memory loss potion and bread on a graveyard,
and bring your sister to the abandoned house after 10 pm) or hide witchcraft book in his bedroom again. "

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
weird. My Olivia disappeared.
Did this happen to anyone else?
Actually she shows up again during Joshua's case.

Currently trying to trigger the Mary x Simon spying scene
For something that supposedly has a 50% chance to occur, it's surprisingly hard to trigger.
First, could you tell me if you play with Rags or with Regalia (html)
For Olivia, what is her badness level? If she is 70, then you should finish her path firsts (i.e., get her to 100).

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I don’t understand at all what where to get the memory loss potion, there is carbon, bread ... how to get through the 15th task? "Goal 15: Avoid being caught by the Hunter! Decide whether to unite with Creig (find a piece of carbon," curse "memory loss potion and bread on a graveyard,
and bring your sister to the abandoned house after 10 pm) or hide witchcraft book in his bedroom again. "

Reactions: metall_lords

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
First, could you tell me if you play with Rags or with Regalia (html)
For Olivia, what is her badness level? If she is 70, then you should finish her path firsts (i.e., get her to 100).
playing with RAGS.
For Olivia, I'm not quite sure but I think she was 100%. I basically maxed her out after the party then just forgot about her while I did the others. Then when I looked for her, she was gone. But currently, she'll be at the station at morning. She disappears during patrol.

Has been fixed already (in the upcoming version). I often mix MAryam and Mary, so I just hope that I have not done this too much.

Anyway, thank you for spotting this.
No problemo.
Kinda late at pointing it out when you've fixed it anyway xD

PS: Love the game.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
playing with RAGS.
For Olivia, I'm not quite sure but I think she was 100%. I basically maxed her out after the party then just forgot about her while I did the others. Then when I looked for her, she was gone. But currently, she'll be at the station at morning. She disappears during patrol.
Did I get you right: you maxed Olivia and she was around (at the police station or patrolling), then she disappeared and appeared again after Joshua event?

metall_lords

Jun 12, 2020
I ask you stupid questions))) But you made the game so complicated, it’s not clear what to do almost every step, so he offered me a ritual in the abandonment, what should I do after that? Do curses spell? Or face replacements? I'm at a loss... (Where to get strong perfumes?)

Last edited:

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I ask you stupid questions))) But you made the game so complicated, it’s not clear what to do almost every step, so he offered me a ritual in the abandonment, what should I do after that? Do curses spell? Or face replacements? I'm at a loss... (Where to get strong perfumes?)
As far I have got you managed to resolve this issue.

As for the difficulty of the game... Well, my goal was to make a GAME, not yet another silly Story with some bring-give-reply elements. I do try to mix difficulty with rewards: in order to obtain a candy, you should figure out the way to get it. No pain, no gain. I can overdo sometimes, but I try to balance this with candies and tips. If you feel that some specific part was too obscure to figure it out yourself (even without the available "help", but with tips embedded in the game) - please, let me know. My intention is to make this game reasonable, i.e., with no parts requiring "reading the mind of the developer" (probably, a bit of guessing, but just a little).

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Did I get you right: you maxed Olivia and she was around (at the police station or patrolling), then she disappeared and appeared again after Joshua event?
pretty much. She can be found in the station hours, but when she's supposed to be patrolling she's nowhere to be seen

Aryan

May 3, 2017
i did all that several times over i tried every option by moving furthers away from puddle, stopping at the puddle, and get splashed by the puddle nothing seemed to work i had to use the console to advance past that part and everything seems to be in working order now but i was definitely bugged and not progressing for some reason

any update on this i am still stuck here

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes