3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Read their minds. First one, then another one. Then, spy on them in the Lara's house.
I did this and all they do is remove her top and dance. Then nothing after that. I don't get any notice that their sin level has increased, nor does their ability to go to any further in their sin levels.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I did this and all they do is remove her top and dance. Then nothing after that. I don't get any notice that their sin level has increased, nor does their ability to go to any further in their sin levels.
Strange. This is how this should work. Please, try again reading Lara's and then Joe's minds (try this in the reverse direction, but it must work both ways). Then, spy on them.

If this does not work anyway, could you, please, share your save file.

Last edited:

Krowe

Mar 5, 2017
Try to cast Lust on Joe when they are together. I believe it helped me.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
There's a bug in the Helen Coombs story.

If you approach Annabelle Jordan to forge the prescription and cancel out of the dialogue rather than choosing an option, it breaks the game.

(HTML)

Last edited:

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
i think i came across a bug. the only option i get when i interact after i say "yes" to the girl in the cage. the only option i get is "master says i can fuck you"

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
There's a bug in the Helen Coombs story.

If you approach Annabelle Jordan to forge the prescription and cancel out of the dialogue rather than choosing an option, it breaks the game.

(HTML)
Thanks! I should remove the possibility to cancel without a decision.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
i think i came across a bug. the only option i get when i interact after i say "yes" to the girl in the cage. the only option i get is "master says i can fuck you"
I think, you approach the girl in the wrong timing. you should do this only after Creig plays with her.

solarisFlare

Mar 28, 2018
not sure if larry has more planned for the cop but after i beat the witcher and craig i dont have control her under my control again

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
don't know if this is a bug or not, but there doesn't seem to be a way to corrupt quincy. I can read his mind, he said something about ann is good, but he wants more girls. I have gotten ann to 100 badness already, and there doesn't seem to be a way to egg on her on to give quincy a blowjob.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
don't know if this is a bug or not, but there doesn't seem to be a way to corrupt quincy. I can read his mind, he said something about ann is good, but he wants more girls. I have gotten ann to 100 badness already, and there doesn't seem to be a way to egg on her on to give quincy a blowjob.
check the walkthrough, it's listed as a help file on the first post

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
not sure if larry has more planned for the cop but after i beat the witcher and craig i dont have control her under my control again
Thanks for reporting this bug. There are no (significant) plans for Olivia after that point, but you should have her under your control after the event.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I did that's why i think it's a bug. There is no option to egg ann on to give quincy a blow job.
Ehm... could you, please, provide a bit more details on how you were able to raise Ann's sin level up to 100 without a blowjob? This had to be the last "quest" to corrupt her completely.

PS What is the sin level of Quincy? Is it 30?

PPS Have you, by chance, cheated at some point?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Ehm... could you, please, provide a bit more details on how you were able to raise Ann's sin level up to 100 without a blowjob? This had to be the last "quest" to corrupt her completely.

PS What is the sin level of Quincy? Is it 30?

PPS Have you, by chance, cheated at some point?
noop haven't cheated, i picked the easy difficulty, quincy's sin level is 30 ann is 100. I got her to that point because I got her to the party and made her smoke the pot and got her the dress and everything.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
noop haven't cheated, i picked the easy difficulty, quincy's sin level is 30 ann is 100. I got her to that point because I got her to the party and made her smoke the pot and got her the dress and everything.
That is what puzzles me. Ann cannot be 100 without giving a blowjob to Quincy; pot, dress and striptease should drive her up to 70, but not further. Were you, by chance, able to repeat some of these steps (meaning, that there is a bug to exploit in the Ann's corruption flow)?

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
That is what puzzles me. Ann cannot be 100 without giving a blowjob to Quincy; pot, dress and striptease should drive her up to 70, but not further. Were you, by chance, able to repeat some of these steps (meaning, that there is a bug to exploit in the Ann's corruption flow)?
I think the problem might be quincy then, cause i might have gotten ann to do the blow job i just forgot, but quincy never progressed.

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I think the problem might be quincy then, cause i might have gotten ann to do the blow job i just forgot, but quincy never progressed.
Well, although, this is possible (and I should check this), but in face, you should not be able to make Ann to do the blowjob to him, unless you read his mind...

Thank you for reporting this.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes