VN Ren'Py - The Sixth Realm - (Fantastic/Fantasy/Adventure)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Hey, last update before the release,

Prologue, chapter 1 & 2 are done, all of it will be released the same day, in the same file.
While the first release sees a "3" chapters relese, the following releases will contain 1 and only chapter each time.

The renders for the first release are done, the audio is almost done (99%). We are now fixind the initial renders of the prologue (pilot), and remastering other "old" renders.

While the game could have been released a month ago, we decided to give to you, the readers/players the best experience for the prologue, chapter 1 & 2. The prologue looked "older" than the first two chapters, so we remastered the renders.
The official release is not known at the moment, but will probably be in 1 - 3 weeks.

This post closes this thread for me, we will open a new thread, for the game they day the game releases, for those willing to try the game a week before the release, feel free to PM me. Know that in exchange we are asking for feedback, about possible audio issues or even grammar errors (we are spanish, but trying our best).

With this said, see you soon ! :)

Some of our reworked renders, for the prologue

meetingniafraeda.png
meetinroad3-2.png
selene06-4.png
selene03.png
selene023.png

Both of the characters below will not appear on the first release (Prologue/chapter1 and 2) , they will appear in the chapter 3 !

A Valessian knight :
vv.png

And last but not least, Myrthe ! (1080p)
(My fav' character plot/background/story, inspired from dragon age Origins (flemeth/Morrigan) for those who know the reference !

jjjhg.png

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
Hey, last update before the release,

Prologue, chapter 1 & 2 are done, all of it will be released the same day, in the same file.
While the first release sees a "3" chapters relese, the following releases will contain 1 and only chapter each time.

The renders for the first release are done, the audio is almost done (99%). We are now fixind the initial renders of the prologue (pilot), and remastering other "old" renders.

While the game could have been released a month ago, we decided to give to you, the readers/players the best experience for the prologue, chapter 1 & 2. The prologue looked "older" than the first two chapters, so we remastered the renders.
The official release is not known at the moment, but will probably be in 1 - 3 weeks.

This post closes this thread for me, we will open a new thread, for the game they day the game releases, for those willing to try the game a week before the release, feel free to PM me. Know that in exchange we are asking for feedback, about possible audio issues or even grammar errors (we are spanish, but trying our best).

With this said, see you soon ! :)

Some of our reworked renders, for the prologue

View attachment 742960
View attachment 742986
View attachment 742987
View attachment 742989
View attachment 742990

And there, a valessian knigh, which will appear on the 3rd chapter (not in the initial release)
View attachment 742971
Yes !

Sent you a PM, cannot wait !

PontiffPomelo

Jun 5, 2020
Hi,
I really enjoy your renders thus far. The female characters, clothes, environments and FX all look stunning.
I'm not so sure on your lip-bite shapekey though, it looks off. I think the rest of the face needs a lot more emotion for it to work well, and maybe a frontal camera angle is the wrong way to show it off.

I'm excited for your eventual release. Keep up the great work!
Cheers!

Last edited:

Deleted member 986080

Kim Bora: "Somniaaaaaaaa!!!!"
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2018
Im so like it , when this game release , it must be F95zone Biggest Game of this years , so excited !!
First of all thanks, glad you're hyped haha, i hope you'll enjoy the journey.
As for the release, it should have been last month, but it has been delayed until further notice.

Well, i doubt it will be the game of the year :LOL:, there are many games out there sharing the same render quality, or even better, story/renders, for example DIK (Nice story and and outstanding renders), and D-Awakening (Beautiful story, nice renders) and many more.

Hi,
I really enjoy your renders thus far. The female characters, clothes, environments and FX all look stunning.
I'm not so sure on your lip-bite shapekey though, it looks off. I think the rest of the face needs a lot more emotion for it to work well, and maybe a frontal camera angle is the wrong way to show it off.

I'm excited for your eventual release. Keep up the great work!
Cheers!
Glad to hear, we take to heart to create a visual/audio environment shaping our story :)
As for the lip-bite, i share your opinion :p sext.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote