VN Ren'Py The Smoke Room [Build 33] [Echo Project]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Smoke_Room.jpg

Overview:
The Smoke Room is a horror/romance visual novel set in a small desert town in the year 1915. It is a standalone prequel to Echo.

Moving to the town of Echo was a bad idea. Trusting someone he barely knew was an even worse one. The Smoke Room tells the story of Samuel, a sex worker in the town's most infamous brothel. After making the biggest mistake of his life, Sam will struggle to keep it a secret. He comes to realize however, that doing so might be impossible...Echo itself seems to know what he's done, and it's not keen on letting him forget.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Echo Project - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 33
Language: English
Sequel: Echo
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

The game features furry and gay content. If you don't like it, move on. Useless comments due to genre will result in moderator actions.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

@XV_Ithanks for the links

lyNpYr.png mOsQhF.png RObR0Q.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Anyway, I should play Echo before, but I always wonder what "Horror" means. What kind of horror? I'm afraid it will turn me off somehow.
Eldritch horror, mostly. And a bit of body horror here and there, dead bodies, depressing backstories, ect.

McBore

Aug 27, 2018
I'm gay.. and oddly don't care what the Straights think.. nor do i think the gays have to get up in arms about it all the time..

This is kind of a place to talk about the GAME.. give positive feedback, maybe helpful suggestion, even useful criticism. It's not a Stright vs Gay platform. If you want to push Agendas or whatever... do it elsewhere.

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
Please, let's have more gay games. :)

The summary seems very interesting! I'm going to check this out.

Hope to see the updated version on here soon as well

Reactions: vanchay

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
This is not the place to discuss Sexual Preference, The Internet or Free Speech. Keep discussion on topic, which is the game! Kink shaming or perceived kink shaming will not be tolerated and further actions against posters may be taken.
Damm true! I came here to read about how good this game is, how many juicy scenes in there and how the story not discussions what i can already read all over the internet. There are plently of places for that let me hear about this game.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Threads lookin a bit dead so i'll leave the link to build 3.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Gay furries must be having a blast this mornin'...

Why can't the devs doing my kind of content do the same every once in a while?
:unsure:

Straightness sucks, man

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Public release for build 4

The Smoke Room build 5 update for William will be released on the 31st.

i'll try to remember to post it :p

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I'm sexually gay, I'm against censoring homophobic comments, I like to know how many of those shitheads lurk around here and I want to know their names, I rather be insulted by an open homophobic person than tolerated by someone because they are forbidden from showing their true colors. Homophobia exists and will keep on existing, but I really never see gay games over here being flooded by homophobia in fact the relation between homophobic comments /people standing up or "allies" calling them out is always higher on the second kind of comments. Also deep inside we all know that someone that has the time to click on a gay game and starts talking shit are either people dead inside or repressed homos.
PS: Censoring shit against the gays make it seem like we are so fragile we are gonna commit suicide over an idiot posting on the internet, and that's not true. No sane mature person care about what assholes state on the internet.

Last edited:

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Eldritch horror, mostly. And a bit of body horror here and there, dead bodies, depressing backstories, ect.
Always wondered why I saw so many gay and/or furry games with horror of the body horror and eldritch kind. I can only count a handful of straight/lesbian games featuring this type of horror. The most famous one being "Saya No Uta" of course.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
i didn't forget i forgot to make sure i had money on my card :3 and my sub fell off so instead of re rubbing for it now the public version will drop on the 13th and i'll post the link to there itchi if no one else does so unless someone else drops it here before that we'll just have to wait.

Reactions: Luxiam

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Alright fellas took them an extra day but you can find the download for build 5 here

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote