VN Ren'Py The Smoke Room [Build 34] [Echo Project]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
So here, from KP:

PC:

MAC:

Linux:

Now, I tend to have a problem with Google Drive links where it tells me the file was seen/downloaded by too many users and need to try later. If someone managed to get it earlier, could you upload these somewhere else?

EDIT: Also, before anyone asks: There's no Android build in the OG post

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Can someone upload this somewhere else please? I can't make this Google Drive link work on my end

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can someone upload this somewhere else please? I can't make this Google Drive link work on my end
I reported your links as "Game update" (you should be doing it whenever you share links for updates), hopefully some mod will pick it up soon.

Feb 7, 2021
What bugs me most about these furry games is how often there are no screens of the sex. How am I supposed to know if I'm wasting my time or not if I don't know what the sex scenes are like?

Honestly it's a problem with many indie games on here, but furry games especially.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
What bugs me most about these furry games is how often there are no screens of the sex. How am I supposed to know if I'm wasting my time or not if I don't know what the sex scenes are like?

Honestly it's a problem with many indie games on here, but furry games especially.
That's the mods' fault for not picking representative images from the games. I've had to personally extract images from games before and report an update post just to get that sort of thing fixed.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018

This game in particular also don't have that many NSFW scenes, it's more of a story driven project. Highly recommend it though.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There's a special X'Mas version out. From KP:

---------------
a poem from Nick:

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house,

Not a creature was stirring (on account they were soused),

The stockings were scattered through rooms here and there,

As our Christmas Eve clients need more hurry than care

We harlots were nestled all snug in our beds

As visions of †̷͒˙̶̅´̴͊µ̶̓ danced in our heads

And Cyn in her bonnet and I in my cap,

Had settled our heads for a long winter’s nap

When out on the porch there arose such a clatter

I fell out of bed, “what the fuck is the matter?”

To the window I shuffled, feeling like trash,

If ‘twere drunk Reed again, to give him a smash.

And the moon on cold dirt, appearing like snow,

Gave a luster like midday to all things below

When what into my hungover eyes did then spring,

But a miniature sleigh and eight tiny ducklings.

With the brawniest driver, so lively and thick

I knew in a moment it must be St. Nik!

“Now, Donald! Now, Daisy! Now Daffy and Huey!

Now, Aflac! Now, Launchpad! Now Howard and Louie!”

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
PC:

MAC:

Linux:

Android (coming soon)

Redd here, bringing you a very special build 19 of The Smoke Room. This build includes:

- An entirely new UI by Compymono

- New content for both "paths" of the Cliff route written by and

- Edits to past Cliff route content

- New sprites by

- New Cliff route and William route CGs by

- Something special by

- A new original song featuring composition by and vocals by Darby Cupit, mixed by Ian Martyn, with lyrics by GeorgeSquares.

PLEASE RESTART YOUR SAVE TO AVOID ERRORS

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
- A new original song featuring composition by and vocals by Darby Cupit, mixed by Ian Martyn, with lyrics by GeorgeSquares.
I loved this part a lot. That's all I'm gonna say

UW0TM8TY

Apr 9, 2020
Are any routes completed yet? I've just finished Echo and would like to give this a try, but if it's still got a ways to go I'll wait.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote