5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jukumaru

Dec 27, 2020
TSR 21

WIN: Google Drive

MAC:Google Drive

Linux :Google Drive

Android:

Hey folks! George here. Thick Nik returns to us once again this month. This month features writing by me, Nik's theme by anthemics, background art and title card by kardamon, tarot cards by 9klipse, coding by me and horrorbuns, and cg's by telbat.
Thank you for sharing, too bad for Android users (including me) that the latest build isn't compatible with build 20, so it must be completely uninstalled for a proper "update".

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So apparently they are working on another detective game

Different art style, and every release (per 2-3 months) will be "mostly self-contained".
Really, how big is the Echo team? They are always working on multiple projects :LOL:

Red069

Sep 28, 2020
There's a TSR summer special!

Download Links:

WIN:

MAC:

Linux:

"Hey folks! This is George with a special summer build of the smoke room AU! Y'all asked for a beach episode, so you got it. It stars the main gang and todd— and you can dress up the characters too!

The main menu animation is by Shtar, Writing by me, and the coding and outfits are by horrorbuns.

I hope you all have a great rest of your Summer and thank y'all for your ongoing interest in The Smoke Room and Echo Project!"

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018

Different art style, and every release (per 2-3 months) will be "mostly self-contained".
Really, how big is the Echo team? They are always working on multiple projects :LOL:
They have 4 main writers I believe, the one that is writing GH used to write Cliff's route from The Smoke Room until recently.
From what I gathered this game is more of a lighthearted erotic superhero story, so no horror or big drama like their other projects.

Reactions: nackedsnake

phduy173

Nov 8, 2019
There's a TSR summer special!

Download Links:

WIN: Google Drive

MAC: Google Drive

Linux: Google Drive

"Hey folks! This is George with a special summer build of the smoke room AU! Y'all asked for a beach episode, so you got it. It stars the main gang and todd— and you can dress up the characters too!

The main menu animation is by Shtar, Writing by me, and the coding and outfits are by horrorbuns.

I hope you all have a great rest of your Summer and thank y'all for your ongoing interest in The Smoke Room and Echo Project!"
sorry but is this build have android version?
I can't play this build with joyplay

Red069

Sep 28, 2020
sorry but is this build have android version?
I can't play this build with joyplay
Unfortunately, same with the winter special, it has no android version. I can't also play it with joiplay, and some on my friends keep sending me screenshots of of the characters on their different outfits. It's so cute!!!

phduy173

Nov 8, 2019
Unfortunately, same with the winter special, it has no android version. I can't also play it with joiplay, and some on my friends keep sending me screenshots of of the characters on their different outfits. It's so cute!!!
A lot of pain

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Excuse ME? Another new project that looks awesome and quite different?

Is "The Echo Project" just a Chain brand at this point :LOL:

Reactions: Longfang

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

Can we actually start getting separate threads for these games rather than trying to cram them all into this thread, which isn't done with other game developers on here?

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018

This one's from Mcskinny, aka the writer for the Flynn and Jenna routes in Echo and everything in Route 65. Pretty hyped for it since I like his writing style and one of the 3 route is this literal DILF :
FbTBIVfacAAqgxW.jpg
Also first non furry Echo Project VN :PogChamp:

• Love

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019

We should get a thread for this. Issue 2 came out today

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote