Others - Completed - The Soulstream Expansive [v1.0] [Luca from the SoulStream]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Goawaynow

I know that the put-in wasn't much initially, but I honestly feel scammed here. The dev keeps asking for more and giving less, never living up to what was promised, and asking more money for that chance that he might, eventually, fulfill those promises.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

oofwagon

I'm honestly not sure where to start...

This game feels more like an early Alpha version rather than a completed version. The biggest issue with the game is it's lack of optimisation, it takes far too long to go from you launching the game to be even able to do something within the game and even then, when you load into a level expect it to stutter unless you have a half decent PC /Laptop from at least 2015.

Another issue I found is that the sound effects sometimes break and then refuses to align with your actions (the worst offender by far is the running sound) and the fact that you can't skip the dialogue is a bit off putting considering you can skip most other cutscenes.

The last issue I had with the game is that it doesn't tell you enough, sure it gives you the controls but other than that? Nothing, for example when you start in the first level in the story mode, you can walk over to the first character you see and press V, this will result in your immediate death with next to no hint about why that would happen, you'd assume you were going to just talk to the character but no you just die and this would be fine if not for when you go to the next room and press v, you innate dialogue with another character.

Overall this game feels incredibly sloppy and I personally would not recommend this game.