RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Going by the comments it sounds like this game is mostly ntr. Think someone said you could avoid but if most content is for cucks then seems better to just avoid the game totally. Is that true or is there a good amount of non ntr content?
Its about half and half, still not really worth it though.

Reactions: LemuresXL

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
This is such an ambivalent game in so many respects. The renders vary from cheesy to amazing. Yup, the MC is a big butt-head. I don't think the game is sophisticated enough to give any repercussions to the MC's actions. Still, it is a pretty hot game! It definitely needs some development, especially Aria-- great shower scene. And that precinct scene is an A+! I hope there is a lot more of the police woman and Aria to come (cum?). Even the voice talent is kind of cool when it occurs. The MC's friends are as much idiots as the MC (the guy with the faux-hawk is a major douche-turd!).

Could be a great game if it weren't so stupid. It's very, very(!) FAP-worthy, but it's dumb. The game could go in so many intriguing directions-- spooky, ironic, evil, morality-play, etc. But it is sure is fun in it's dopey way.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NaughtyGames
Hello developer, I just wanted to say that people don’t like the NTR, I know that many people write that they don’t need it, but there are really people who like the NTR do not heed the attention of the supporter (the more people, the more opinions)
Pretty sure the dev has no intentions of removing the NTR. There is a love path for those that either don't like or aren't interested in the NTR.

Going by the comments it sounds like this game is mostly ntr. Think someone said you could avoid but if most content is for cucks then seems better to just avoid the game totally. Is that true or is there a good amount of non ntr content?
No it's split. There are 2 paths you can take, a love and an NTR. As far as I can tell it's different per character so you can have love with one and NTR with another.

Funny thing for me is I don't usually like NTR with my romance but the MC here is such a dick he kinda deserves it.

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
literally read forum, they said on 31 they post update for both love and ntr
Thanks but it became dead quite after the patreon incident and i thought only the love part would be updated this month since ntr was previous month ?

BK186

May 18, 2017
NaughtyGames
Hello developer, I just wanted to say that people don’t like the NTR, I know that many people write that they don’t need it, but there are really people who like the NTR do not heed the attention of the supporter (the more people, the more opinions)
Why are you and some people trying to impress the developer! You may not like the NTR, but I do. There are also two separate ways of love and ntr way. If you don't like ntr, you don't play that part. That's it!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Why are you and some people trying to impress the developer! You may not like the NTR, but I do. There are also two separate ways of love and ntr way. If you don't like ntr, you don't play that part. That's it!
maybe google translate didn’t correctly translate you, but I said that I like NTR, and I didn’t impress the developer, but said my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
due to its is a game i don't mine NTR because it is a game and it is nice to see different situations play out but in IRL i dont really knows if i could handle it if i have a GF that goes behind my back (if i get what NTR stands for) but then i have Zero experience with having a GF so it my have something to do with it

but in the end its is just a game not the real world

and
maybe google translate didn’t correctly translate you, but I said that I like NTR, and I didn’t impress the developer, but said my opinion
he probably did go after is meaning i show here that you wrote: "Hello developer, I just wanted to say that people don’t like the NTR, "

it my make it sound like you yourself is included among the people who don't like NTR

and here is the full quote for pepole to see
@NaughtyGames
so in a way it is hard to read by the quote what you real stand is about NTR by only using what you wrote here as a base

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
due to its is a game i don't mine NTR because it is a game and it is nice to see different situations play out but in IRL i dont really knows if i could handle it if i have a GF that goes behind my back (if i get what NTR stands for) but then i have Zero experience with having a GF so it my have something to do with it

but in the end its is just a game not the real world

and

he probably did go after is meaning i show here that you wrote: "Hello developer, I just wanted to say that people don’t like the NTR, "

it my make it sound like you yourself is included among the people who don't like NTR

and here is the full quote for pepole to see

so in a way it is hard to read by the quote what you real stand is about NTR by only using what you wrote here as a base
I understand you I will delete the message so that it does not turn out to be wrong

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
what is the name of the game that same like this? i think i see 1 game that look the same as this but only got 2 scene where his aunt got blackmail by strangers

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
what is the name of the game that same like this? i think i see 1 game that look the same as this but only got 2 scene where his aunt got blackmail by strangers
Why you don't post your request?
[Recommendation] Game request

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes