DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally gonna say the following:

-It would be nice to have some stats rather than pure storyline and options.

-I think that games with NTR rather than choosing directly the route it would be nice to have a "free mode" at some point, I have seen some japanese games with NTR and one thing I liked is that for example other characters visit the girl and try to seduce her or do other evil actions, you can interrupt their actions and things like that, I always found it more interesting than the storyline mode.

-The girl feels quite slutty from the start nothing against it but I feel like we will have to work hard so she doesn't become a slut hahaha.

Jim.Satyr

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@DawnCry I agree with you about the first point! The problem is I learned how to code while i created this game... So hopefully in the future i will make more complicated games with more options.
On the other hand i figured that most games are slow and have many episodes so i thought why not make a "minigame" (thats why the story is fast paced and the girl is slutty)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
DoD mother turned blonde....

:/ mmmh.... i dont know... i m same as Bobthewanker , that didnt hype me..

Jim.Satyr

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
@macadam fair enough sorry for that :( small correction she is while DOD used

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
@DawnCry I agree with you about the first point! The problem is I learned how to code while i created this game... So hopefully in the future i will make more complicated games with more options.
On the other hand i figured that most games are slow and have many episodes so i thought why not make a "minigame" (thats why the story is fast paced and the girl is slutty)
You took a good option then, a first "fast game" to understand coding and then later on try something more ambitious.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam fair enough sorry for that :( small correction she is while DOD used
LMAO i didnt knew about that char, but they look exactly the same to me XD... and the haircut didnt help.

sound like someone copy-pasted the original DAZ model and manage to sell it on G8 version :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Can we get a better summery then the one on page 1 you don't have to spoil the game it just that some summery is better than none, I tend to skip games when they offer no summery.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'm fine with the new name, but please include it in the game. The folder and the .exe are just named "Episode1" and there is no name in the title screen either!

Also: What's with the resolution? All the images on the Patreon page are in HD, the VN uses 720p-images. But some HD images are included. Is this work in progress or is it intended to continue in SD for higher rendering speed?

Jim.Satyr

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
did you change the title due to copyright or something?
Yes, just in case! I dont want any trouble and some people are weird so... better be cautious... :p The game is inspired by the comics but no art or words are the same... naming it the same with a comic was stupid as the game is going to be very different in the future and i want no troubles...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yes, just in case! I dont want any trouble and some people are weird so... better be cautious... :p The game is inspired by the comics but no art or words are the same... naming it the same with a comic was stupid as the game is going to be very different in the future and i want no troubles...
sounds smart :D

Reactions: Jim.Satyr
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes