Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
If you want the story to last longer try combining the Nurd story with Keeping it Up With The Joneses (like how Linda gets more and more slutty each issue), or other JAB comics. that would be something i'm interested in. Good game BTW :love:

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Jim.Satyr

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
If you want the story to last longer try combining the Nurd story with Keeping it Up With The Joneses (like how Linda gets more and more slutty each issue), or other JAB comics. that would be something i'm interested in. Good game BTW :love:
I shall definitely think about it! I am glad you liked it!
edit: actually i really like your idea :p

Reactions: Fruble

Jim.Satyr

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
It is not enough for me. I want more. Hope to see more content in the future.
Épisode 2 shall be bigger! Are you sure you took all the routes(if not check the walkthrough)? Some choices end the event... (ep1 was 7k words. For ep 2 I aim 10k and many more renders)

Reactions: fbass

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of NURD EP1.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

@NaughtyGames if you leave out all unused images, your release would be 280mb lighter. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
So do you have jabcomix permission to rip off there story
I do not think the creator of the game should ask permission in this case, the story may be very inspired by the jab comic but it is still a different story with different characters, in fact the creator of the game is making the comic known to the people who did not know the comic

Reactions: Jim.Satyr
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes