Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
NTR may be "avoidable", but the incident gets referred to.
If you choose the option to not allow MC's friends to fondle his mother/babysitter's breasts, in later conversation between MC and mother/babysitter it is referred to, as if it took place.
I assume the potential gangbang will be treated the same.
starting to sound like "swinger family"

ThatGreenGuy

Apr 13, 2018
One of my favorite forms of NTR is a mother/older sister figure with her sons/brothers friends. There seems to be a lack of games with that type in the Adult Game community (understandably I guess). So this game so far has really well managed to hit the right notes. Great models, decent writing, I'm not a fan of magic though, I prefer a more corruption angle personally but it is not a deal breaker.

Obviously this is a first version and quite a bit happened in quite a short time. I'm one of those who prefers a bit of build up first but again the game was still enjoyable.

Great work NaughtyGames, I'll be watching you with great interest!

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
One of my favorite forms of NTR is a mother/older sister figure with her sons/brothers friends. There seems to be a lack of games with that type in the Adult Game community (understandably I guess). So this game so far has really well managed to hit the right notes. Great models, decent writing, I'm not a fan of magic though, I prefer a more corruption angle personally but it is not a deal breaker.

Obviously this is a first version and quite a bit happened in quite a short time. I'm one of those who prefers a bit of build up first but again the game was still enjoyable.

Great work NaughtyGames, I'll be watching you with great interest!
I am glad you like the genre!
This game Initially was supposed to be a minigame series not more than 4/5 episodes that's why it is progressing so fast. (I don't know how many episodes I will make it)
The reason there is some sort of magic, is because the game is supposed to be a smaller than the usual's :( .
I hope the game will live to your expectations. Also I want to note that this game is a modest preview of what games are going to be made next.!!!
Once I gather more money I will upgrade a lot of stuff and things will get better and better in all aspects!

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Oh and by the way, I like the idea, that you can Play the female Charakter and the male Charakter. Any idea, when Part II will come?
Maybe 10/15 of January (might come earlier, but just to be sure!) :D I will try to make ep2 bigger I aim for 10k words and more renders (ep 1 is 7k words and 130+ renders)

Reactions: Taker Fan

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I am glad you like the genre!
This game Initially was supposed to be a minigame series not more than 4/5 episodes that's why it is progressing so fast. (I don't know how many episodes I will make it)
The reason there is some sort of magic, is because the game is supposed to be a smaller than the usual's :( .
I hope the game will live to your expectations. Also I want to note that this game is a modest preview of what games are going to be made next.!!!
Once I gather more money I will upgrade a lot of stuff and things will get better and better in all aspects!
Is it still your intention to have a path where Jack doesn’t share, or do all roads lead to NTR?
If it is avoidable, marking it as such under genre would encourage more to try it.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Guys, I have added the mac version! but i cant be sure if everything is in there and if it is bug free as i don't have a mac myself sorry for that :(

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
nice start dev (y);) will there be animations in the future updates?
Thank you!
Yes, hopefully there will be animations soon:) once i gather 500$ i shall upgrade my pc and after that animations will be added!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes