tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hello guys!

One quick question before playing this game for the first time :)

Someone got fan walkthrough or official walkthrough?

Or it's not too hard and I dont need walkthrough?

Thanks in advance.
My recommendation? Use the walkthrough until Chapter 2. Chapter 3 and 4, i recommend trying every path

Just go to the search bar in this thread and type "walkthrough" and you will find the comment with the walkthrough attached to it

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Had to reinstall windows and now my save has gone poof. Can someone gimme a ntr save ? :)

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so tell me guys? what kind of woman we have here? any story to share? except for the mother tho, i know hers.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys until now I have waited patiently that the game become more bigger in terms of update. So to play a more long game with more content. So my question is... till now how fare the game go?
How many girls/women the MC can fuck... alone without sharing/NTR? I do not like NTR so i avoid all of it.

Also the walkthrough is an official walk or is a fan made? Because really i just do not understand why all the "+" go to all the wrong option for me taste. I mean i do not like NTR. So i surelly avoid all NTR in game. But following the walk... look like that for max relation point? (i do not know if i can call like this) You just need to follow the NTR/share route.

So i really need to understand if is a fan made or a official, just to understand if for that player who made the walk, the best choice was that. Or the autor are try to say to use that the canon path is the worste one?

I like to play game with choice, and when a game have choice i expect that the true path is the one that the player choice.

I mean... if you like NTR for you is that one.
But if someone like the love/harem the true one is that.

So can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The thing that gets me about this game is i'm pretty vanilla. I love romance and i'm a bit of a soppy girl. I love a happy ending.

I said it earlier in this thread and after seeing it again it needs repeating, this MC deserves to be NTR'd.

I don't see NTR like some of you guys do, mainly because i'm only here for the women and the blokes don't interest me, so it doesn't bother me.

What I mean by he deserves it is he casts the spell on his babysitter/mother and he see's it turns her into a cock hungry slut. Sure he can just about keep her to himself but one wrong choice and she's all over other dick in a flash.

So what does the genius do?

Casts the same spell on his girlfriend who spends her time surrounded by other guys in an effort to get laid.

Tell me that idiot doesn't beg to be NTR'd?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Just started playing this game. Seems interesting
I wish there were better saving options, like pages so i can separate Love route & NTR path.
Dev, please consider Renpy

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Just started playing this game. Seems interesting
I wish there were better saving options, like pages so i can separate Love route & NTR path.
Dev, please consider Renpy
We wont switch to renpy but we will eventually upgrade the saving options

Reactions: Endless

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Honestly the decision of split the routes into two separate ones was the best thing ever, thanks for that Dev !!!, now i dont need to worry about those fucking creepy "friends" and other douchebags and i can finally have my harem in peace,MC might be bad for just wanting to corrupt and fuck every woman around him but that David makes me wanna chop his head with a blunt blade and play soccer with the head after.
Mormont Avaron1974 Dependable_223

as you know i dont like NTR/sharing my women routes but honesty the main character is such a little shit i really dont mind all i have to do is think of this as a mind control corruption games and not care about the characters as i do other games

the renders are really good and the mom is sorta like the mom of Dreams of Desire

im currently on episode 2 im guessing the other characters come in in episode 3 or 4

(btw i know theres a love/harem route but im honesty not going to go that route for this game)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont Avaron1974 Dependable_223

as you know i dont like NTR/sharing my women routes but honesty the main character is such a little shit i really dont mind all i have to do is think of this as a mind control corruption games and not care about the characters as i do other games

the renders are really good and the mom is sorta like the mom of Dreams of Desire

im currently on episode 2 im guessing the other characters come in in episode 3 or 4

(btw i know theres a love/harem route but im honesty not going to go that route for this game)
I don't much care for the MC either but as smokebox says the friends are creeps! Plus if you stay on the harem path the MC sort of does redeem himself a little bit but I don't want to spoil too much

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes